• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thinking of getting a bike license?

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Glad I passed in 84

Ha, beat you by three years mate !! :pDT_Xtremez_31:

However, mrs brat has told me that I can't ride a bike anymore because it scares her and SB jnr when I go out on it ! ::(:

Lottery win, big house, new bike..... maybe a Harley or something ! :pDT_Xtremez_28:
After all, with my license I can ride what I like when I like...... if mrs brat says it's okay :pDT_Xtremez_06:

L

LeeVanCleef

Thank fook for that, i failed my test 4 weeks ago because im sh*t.

Locked back wheel on Emerg stop, although in my defence, it was raining harder than ive ever driven in on the bike.

Havent been able to get another booked since so im very happy about this little development, thanks for the gen.

LVC

B

bigfella

Go for it!!

Thankfully I took my test when once round the block without hitting anything or falling off constituted a pass:pDT_Xtremez_17:

Dont want to appear rude, but those two Suzukis must have the largest cans known to man:eek: :eek: (And its so 1990's having them on the side ;) ;))

You'll be telling me you still use those oily chains and sprockets next:pDT_Xtremez_26:

P

Yep and two too many holes in it!

http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5812&d=1212138530

Can I av a shot on your Buell?

Parky

Corporal
Yep and two too many holes in it!

http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5812&d=1212138530

Can I av a shot on your Buell?

Buell is only a Hardly fuggin movinson with a decent frame,:pDT_Xtremez_28: Oh apart from the new one that is with the Rotax engine, (I do fancy me one of them)

Here is my current baby, was down in Brighton on her on Saturday then did the coast to Hastings before returning to north London after a cracking300 miles
media-2.jpg

L

LeeVanCleef

Got cancelled last week so took it today and PASSED yeah baby