• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The gutter press are at it again

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16999659

S
o, the rot continues to be exposed right at the core of the British 'free' press.

Is anyone really surprised that journos are involved or are you more shocked that someone at the MOD has been arrested?

Makes you wonder just how deep the rot really goes to be honest. I'm just shocked no politicos have been arrested yet; they are the first people that spring to mind when I read about this kind of alleged 'corruption'.

firestorm

Warrant Officer
Who's shocked. The S(c)um and the NoW are the same lousy comics run by the same power crazed dictator.

Rigga

Licensed Aircraft Engineer
1000+ Posts
Licensed A/C Eng
I'm going to assume the MOD guy (or lass) is likely to be one of the "PR set" who is probably a bit too involved in developing a career on the outside...

As if their job was about to be contracted out or something...

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
So we have 8 arrested and from the BBC link they are

Five Sun employees.
A Surrey Police officer.
A member of the armed forces.
A Ministry of Defence employee.

So 5 Murdoch employed Journo scumbags with no ethics or morals, completely lacking a moral compass and possessing only the desire to print stories in their tacky little redtop caring not one jot if the stories are about real, imagined or contrived events just that they generate copy and revenue. Well those 5 lost souls can go rot for all I care.
A police officer shame on him if it's proven
Serving member of HM Forces how very sad, 30 pieces of silver spring to mind
MOD employee possibly a Civil servant then. Idealistic, misguided, chasing 15minutes of fame or lured by the prospect of cash.

What a mess I just hope the investigation digs on and continues to reveal to the public whatever filth it finds.