• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The greatest album of all time.

SAXAVORDIAN

Sergeant
Some great albums previously mentioned are in my collection but one I never grow tired of is Rumours, Fleetwood Mac. I eagerly bought their Tusk album when it was released and that turned out to be sh1te. Another album I love is Tubular Bells.
Tusk is when the drugs started kicking in.:pDT_Xtremez_15:

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Tusk is when the drugs started kicking in.:pDT_Xtremez_15:

I think you'll find that John McVie and Mick Fleetwood were doing drugs in the 60s, long before Christine Perfect stevie nicks and Lindsey Cunningham came along. Ask Peter Green.

Tedlooney

Sergeant
I think you'll find that John McVie and Mick Fleetwood were doing drugs in the 60s, long before Christine Perfect stevie nicks and Lindsey Cunningham came along. Ask Peter Green.

According to the press Mick Fleetwood snorted a line of coke 7 miles long, allegedly.

rocket scientist

Sergeant
Well if it's along the lines of "if you could only have one album on a desert island" then I'd have to choose "Finyl Vinyl" by Rainbow but it's a live album so might not qualify?

Otherwise I'd have to go for Pink Floyd's "The Wall".

Umbo

SAC
Duke by Genesis, alway brings back good times. NAFFI Singlies shop Star Buy Album, at DM16 in May 1980. Not the best of all time, but always makes me happy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

briggfairy

Sergeant
I'd have to go with whats the story (morning glory) by Oasis, it may not be the most technically proficient but It brings back so many memories of my teenage years.

as an aside I'm pretty sure every car in the UK has a copy of queens greatest hits in it (in some guise).

needsabiggerfuse

Flight Sergeant
Layla and other assorted love songs by Derek and the Dominoes aka Eric Clapton. It flashes me back a few years when I hear that opening riff.

Last edited:

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Torn between U2 Joshua tree and Anti Nowhere League - We are The League :pDT_Xtremez_27: