• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The greatest album of all time.

Kryten

Warrant Officer
What would you say is the greatest mucical album ever released?

What is the one album that no music collection should ever be without?

Who has pulled together such a classic mix of songs that even now, having played it to death for years on end, you still never grow tired of hearing it?

Mine is Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds.......over to you!

Wobbly_Jon

Corporal
Meaty, Beaty, Big and Bouncy by The Who, and not because it reminds me of some WRAFS I might have met.

ktuludays

LAC
Hmmm.....tough one but I'd have to say best of the Beatles. (AP)

My choice would be metallica - master of puppets.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Tedlooney

Sergeant
Some great albums previously mentioned are in my collection but one I never grow tired of is Rumours, Fleetwood Mac. I eagerly bought their Tusk album when it was released and that turned out to be sh1te. Another album I love is Tubular Bells.