• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tg 17 legends

I have two legends that spring to mind. First one was my first Wobbly PSF D*ave P*rtridge. Bloody awesome bloke. Remember Friday afternoons, if we were too busy to play sport he would threaten to charge us for not managing our workload. He hated the welsh and when on the sports field playing mainly football he would wear a red vest, white shorts and white plymsoles (probably his original issue) and a packet of hamlet. He used to kick the crap out of you but it was cool as you knew he would have the beer on ice in the office afterwards. He also saved my ass when a certain P1 Sgt kept gobbing off about his lucky posting to Innsworth. I got so ****ed off with hearing about it I got his draft note and with a little help from tippex and a photocopier, canx his posting and sent him to Oakhanger instead. Great bloke, got a flagpole for his garden when he left so he can still raise the ensihn in the morning.

The other legend is a bloke some at Inssworth will know. L*eo F*orster, absolute top bloke. He was my boss out in Saudi and saved me from being deported due to my driving skills (The only person not to have an accident ironically) and he also managed to get me promoted. Top bloke and would do anything for you as long as it involved going for a drink afterwards.