• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tefal Actifry

Weebl

Flight Sergeant
As above, anybody got one? Are they any good?

I am looking at getting one so I can have chips that taste like chips and not that crap that laughingly calls itself chips but is cooked in the oven.

Yes, I know a deep fat fryer is cheaper and the chips taste awesome but OC house says no, apparently I may get fat!

spike7451

Flight Sergeant
Friend of mine has one & swears by it,she does chicken drum sticks ect it it & they come out lush!

Bought one for the wife for xmas and it's been used loads. I like the paprika wedges done in it, there are plenty of sites doing recipies for it too.

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
Hammer and stillson:530606 said:
Bought one for the wife for xmas and it's been used loads. I like the paprika wedges done in it, there are plenty of sites doing recipies for it too.

Id get lynched if I bought erindoors something like that gore xmas

gray

Sergeant
In the same vein, what about the Phillips Airfrier ? Anyone used one of them ?

G.

G

gemarriott

chips should be deep fried in beef dripping bugger all these pretend chips some things have to be sacred don't they?

The Actifry is a hot air fryer too like the Phillips so should be very similar, it was a tough choice between the 2. The wife asked for one and they were cheap on Amazon and they post to Cyprus so win win.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
And it came to pass that the fiery war fighters, battle scarred from multiple campaigns knowing nothing of this word 'fear' debated the pro's and con's of a cooking implement like ickle girls....

Now on a more manly subject anyone got rights on a timeshare ski chalet or actually own a ski chalet?

Norman the Storeman

QA Acolyte
They're amazing! They make chips healthier so they have to be good. Roast spuds can be done in 25 mins and taste just as good as oven roasted ones.

Doesn't do fish fingers mind!

G

gemarriott

They're amazing! They make chips healthier so they have to be good. Roast spuds can be done in 25 mins and taste just as good as oven roasted ones.

Doesn't do fish fingers mind!

Bollocks chips that aren't fried in beef dripping aren't really chips, just chip shaped potatoes