• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Subscriptions

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
A few e-goat donators have got in touch with me regarding paying a donation on a yearly basis towards helping with the running costs. With this in mind people who want to do this can now access a "Paid Subscription" menu within their "User CP" which is located in the second horizontal navigation bar above. Subscribers will get the same access priviledges as the donators and I will be adding more content for these groups in the future.

I hope this helps the people that have made enquiries into this.

Many thanks

Vagabond

Sergeant
I've been wanting to donate/subscribe to E-Goat for a while now but cannot set up a Paypal account as it informs me I already have one and asks me to ring a telephone number that obviously doesn't work. I'm fecked off with trying to sort it out TBH.

Is there another way of giving E-Goat some cash? Cheque, DD.

MC I'm not sending you any.

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Me too

Me too

I've been wanting to donate/subscribe to E-Goat for a while now but cannot set up a Paypal account as it informs me I already have one and asks me to ring a telephone number that obviously doesn't work. I'm fecked off with trying to sort it out TBH.

Is there another way of giving E-Goat some cash? Cheque, DD.

MC I'm not sending you any.

Hear here!
My PayPal account is in limbo but I'll gladly send a modest cheque to a kosher address.

AndyZ

Sergeant
Im having issues too with paypal apparently my account is "restricted" and it wont let me resolve the issue so....any other method of of payment would be helpful.....

Studley dangerfcuk

Flight Sergeant
I wont go near paypal after they fecked me over with a transaction from ebay.

Cheque or bank transfer would be better.

Studley :pDT_Xtremez_25:

MingMong

Warrant Officer
I'm trying to sort out another method at the moment for those who can't or don't want to use PayPal, watch this space (or another space nearby)!