• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Spam Spam Spam...........

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Well done indeed.

I bet it was a damn site more tasty than the sh1te they slop up at Pay As You Starve units.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I can remember walking the West Highland Way with a group of like minded people a few years ago...It wasn't really an arduous affair with a support van dropping off vital nibbles every 3-400 metres of the 96 mile route but you still had to keep your strength up...So the support staff would nip out to buy in enough food to feed a small African nation every afternoon and that would last us for 24 hours...In that bulk buy would be bacon, sausages etc for a 'monty' each morning...But initially it never happened as we had a large S/L with us who had a habit of quaffing 10 pints of best everynight then on returning to whatever boffy we had sorted out for ourselves would sniff out the 'fry-ables' and monster the lot before midnight was upon us...

Now this p1ssed me off so action was required and taken...I watched him patting his hair down and licking his own eyebrows straight in preparation for that evenings shenanigans...As soon as he walked out the door I snaffled the bacon and bangers out of the fridge and shoved them in somebody elses rucksac (I'm not stupid...)...Then went to the boozer seconds behind him...Much ale was sank and we returned...I feigned a yawn and scuttled off upstairs to listen to the ensuing carnage...I heard the fridge door go and a grunt of disbelief...It closed and re-opened as he went in for a re-attack failing again to believe his piggy eyes then there was silence...

I believed that at this point he was quietly sobbing but after a bit of clattering I heard the gas ring being lit...I stared at the rucsac that was untouched and decided to go look at what he was up to...As I walked down the stairs a sizzling noise was heard and the tell-tale clicking noises of a man who was no stranger to steering a spachelor around a frying pan...On arriving in the kitchen I saw the empty tins of spam...He had roughly hacked each 'bar' of 'meat' into two length ways...The pan was almost to the brim with fat that had dissolved out of the spam...The actual spam, which he was pushing around the lake of fat like a child would push his toy boat around the bath, resembled a chickens brain in both size and consistency...With a splash of his spachelor he threw his spam into a fresh bap (meant for breakfast...I hadn't thought of those...) and bit into it...with the grease running down his jowely chops he gave me a 'you're fecked when we get back to work as I know you're behind this' look and re-lit the ring.......

Last edited:

Mr MEng

LAC
Top chef.

It was regularly on the menu in KDH, masquerading as sweet and sour pork, and it wasn't that bad either.

Last edited:
R

Rich_P

I love Spam. Spam & Cheese with Brown Sauce - yum. :pDT_Xtremez_15: