• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Slow page loading

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
Is it just me or are the pages on the Goat really slow at loading tonight?
Other pages on other sites seem to be ok.

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
and here was me thinking it was just the sh1t systems where I work!!!

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
Have we not got enough power? Someone give Wobbly a shout and tell him to chuck a few extra 50p's in the lecky meter!

I thought it was the Goat being slow as other sites were loading ok.

spanners

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
It's been a bit slow tonight, I just click on the link again and it seems to open straight away. It does seem a bit random, when I open this page, normal speed, when I clicked New Reply, it was slow again, like I said though, I clicked it again and it opened.

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
Seems better now. I never have the old issue with heavy evening traffic like some areas. Must be some jammed up wiggly amps that freed themselves up!

G

grumpyoldb

I'm struggling with it too, even though I have just done a full clean-up,anti-virus check, de-frag/c-cleaner.
Other mil sites such as arrse/rum ration/pprune load straight away.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Is all okay now? I gave the server a reboot a few days ago and all seems well my end.