• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Silver Shadow Hi tech trainers.....for free, from her maj

foxOneFive

Corporal
Best trainers I've ever had. Owner of said items and they have served me well for the last 16 years of gardening, they just don't where out and so comfy

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I can beat that - i was demobbed in 1999 & we switched from DMS boots to Combat Highs probably in 90? I still wear my last pair of DMS boots for gardening...

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
My very old NI gloves are still in use for winter gardening tasks.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
No silver shadows, but 've still got my beret. I wear it on Sundays as I drill the Mrs in the living room.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
I got the Sinods, didn't even make it to the end of Swinditz

Allflapnofly

Corporal
I know a guy who's missus wears an old S6 respirator when they have some 'adult fun'........(With The Speech Modulator Removed).....

foxOneFive

Corporal
How do you get from 8 posts, starting on gardening in trainers to full on perverted bondage lol. Incidentally, back to the real world, I've still got tons of ovies that started green and are very faded now. Still used for diy etc. And they have not fell apart. The RAF have bought some stuff in the past that have been of decent quality

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
How do you get from 8 posts, starting on gardening in trainers to full on perverted bondage lol. Incidentally, back to the real world, I've still got tons of ovies that started green and are very faded now. Still used for diy etc. And they have not fell apart. The RAF have bought some stuff in the past that have been of decent quality
My ovies lasted until about 3 years ago when my missus decided i could no longer be allowed in the front garden with them on (i wore them for gardening mainly) due to the fact that the velcro was no longer up to the job of holding them together around my 'more mature' waistband - the material was other wise still fine, albeit somewhat stiffened in places by the evidence that they had been worn whilst painting &decorating (badly) over the years.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I received my Silver Shadows and, without removing them from the box, gave them to my Dad who also hasn't taken them out of the box so mine are untouched and as old as the length of time they have been issued for!

foxOneFive

Corporal
I received my Silver Shadows and, without removing them from the box, gave them to my Dad who also hasn't taken them out of the box so mine are untouched and as old as the length of time they have been issued for!
Still in box and pristine! Like matchbox toys....I'll give you a tenner

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
"Brand new in box" the old E-Bay standard phrase. Get them listed pronto and watch the bids fly in.