• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

shormas

• Thread starter windy millar's luv child
  • Start date

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
I just thought I would I would just let you lads know that Pie Sandwich and I will be partaking in a mahoosive Shoarma in Roermond tonight after getting shed loads of Wobbly, Bitbuger and Dorty for the Xmas mod meet. Then its off to the George for a bucket of beer before heading back tomorrow.

Lifes a **** isn't it?

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
Having recently returned from TLP I can tell you all that the shorma they served up in Valkenburg at half 2 in the morning was soooo good I had to have a second!!!!!!!!!

D

dodgysootie

Was in Amsterdam a few weeks back and I had to have 2!! The taste made so many memories come flooding back it brought a tear to my jap's eye.

DS

B

biffmeister

Schwoarma in the UK

Schwoarma in the UK

If any of you are in the vicinity of Tyneside, this place does them and delivers (not too far) and they are tops

Santinos 0191 489 7292

For those of you who want to pay a visit, they are on Grange road, Jarrow

Who would want to live anywhere else?:)

P

pie sandwich

If any of you are in the vicinity of Tyneside, this place does them and delivers (not too far) and they are tops

Santinos 0191 489 7292

For those of you who want to pay a visit, they are on Grange road, Jarrow

Who would want to live anywhere else?:)

You git!!!
Just a shame its about 300 miles away

I could do with a shorma right now :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Inevertouchedit

Flight Sergeant
Mmmmm.......

Did 5 yrs in Saudi (Dhahran) - Shwarma-tastic on every street corner. Hired an entire Shwarma unit for my leaving do in E13 (Nick Glanville's Bar on Aziziyah - for those in the know!!) and we scoffed the whole lot, I did 21, a new record, couldn't eat for 48 hrs after it.

Excellent.

P

pie sandwich

Off TopicI tell you what I do miss also, is Sams Kebabs from Cyprus. I lived off those and Carlsberg ice during the Rugby 10's Off Topic