• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SGT to FS board

As this is the rumour net work I can only add.
inside the predicted 10; believe that there was 1 from Leeming, 1 at Odiham, 1 at Marham, 2 at Brize.
outside the predictions but upto 20; 1 at Brize..
grape vine and the jungle drums have said that 1 has pushed the button and another one is on a sabbatical for another 2 yrs - both of those were inside the 10.

How far they will go is another story!!!!!

Norman the Storeman

QA Acolyte
3 from Leeming. Number 1 at Coningsby & they have jumped ship for greener pastures.
Also know of 2 (defo) & 1 (rumour) FS that clicked their way to freedom last week.
Must be causing a right headache for manning.

Looks as if there is a good spread....
inside the prediction:
3 Leeming
2 Brize
1 Odiham
1 Marham
1 Coningsby
with at least 2 out of window for being used (PVR/sabbatical).

This is where the betting starts...... How high will they go; especially with the current rate of PVRs from FS.

Aware the board read 55..... Which is a bit high if your looking for 10 or is that standard, to read 5 time the amount they need?

Norman the Storeman

QA Acolyte
Ref the one on sabbatical. I assume they won't hold it open for them until they're ready? Is it a case of you were selected, do you want it or not?

Believe that they have accepted but will be given a slot on return. but not one of the Slots from this year...
As I understand: 2 from the 10 won't be used(PVR/Sab). So 11 and 12 will be used..

If the PVRs continues to go in, the list could go to the 20's....... If I were a betting man, then I recon number 20 will be in with a shout; but that is a guess and not gospel.

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Looks as if there is a good spread....
inside the prediction:
3 Leeming
2 Brize
1 Odiham
1 Marham
1 Coningsby
with at least 2 out of window for being used (PVR/sabbatical).

This is where the betting starts...... How high will they go; especially with the current rate of PVRs from FS.

Aware the board read 55..... Which is a bit high if your looking for 10 or is that standard, to read 5 time the amount they need?

A recent FS board wanted 20 and exhausted the "A" grades at 62

Believe that they have accepted but will be given a slot on return. but not one of the Slots from this year...
As I understand: 2 from the 10 won't be used(PVR/Sab). So 11 and 12 will be used..

If the PVRs continues to go in, the list could go to the 20's....... If I were a betting man, then I recon number 20 will be in with a shout; but that is a guess and not gospel.

Number 6 & 7 have been notified..

Has anyone heard of any more that have been released yet......