• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**SAC volunteers wanted for an exciting Out-of-Area tour of duty!**

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Honestly, some people don't realise how good they have it.

I

Inch High PI

Dry your eyes, beats being rocketed in basra or afghanimastan!

mild mannered janitor

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
oh my god an ooa!!! and here was me thinking your primary role was weekend homer's doing wedding photo's :pDT_Xtremez_42:
who would have thought a serving member or the force's might have to do a shi**y ooa.
my heart bleed's
:pDT_Xtremez_32:

P

pie sandwich

He is talking bo11^^ks, we don't have photog's any more :pDT_Xtremez_34:

End of the day,

STOP FOOKING COMPLAINING,

YOU ARE SAFE!!

YOU ARE NOT BEING SHOT AT,

SO WIPE YOUR MINGE AND MAN UP, YOU CNUT

The Loan Ranger

Corporal
Awww didums did we just have to do an out of area somewhere safe, quiet and a tad boring...

GET OVER YOURSELF TO$$ER

Heart P!ss Bleeds Purple My
(rearrange seeing as though you're a highly qualified expert in the field of digital imaging)

P

pueblos

Glad to hear you’re safe and well.

It makes my heart swell with pride to know that there are RAF personnel out there doing hardship tours, like your good self. Not every one has the opportunity to go to sunny holiday spots like Basrah, Kandahar or Lash Gagar, so you try and stay safe there!

tommo9999

Higher Pay Band Shiney
The clue is cunningly hidden in the title "Volunteers". If you are too busy making money on the side as a poor imitation of a wedding photographer, then it's simple - Don't fcuking volunteer.

I

Inch High PI

I am pretty sure we still have photogs. Well the guy in uniform this morning that took my photo had a camera.

I

Inch High PI

I am not sure, maybe I should have become suspicious when he asked me to undo a couple of buttons on my shirt. He assured me thats what they wanted on the new ID card photos.

He was very polite though.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I am pretty sure we still have photogs. Well the guy in uniform this morning that took my photo had a camera.

We got so fecked off waiting for the moon to wax, the corn to ripen, the crows to roost, the temperature to be 8.97685C and the day to have 'k' in it before the photo sect would take any of our piccies for bosses boards etc we went out and purchased a sqn digi camera and took our own...It took one of us 10 mins flicking through the instructions before he produced a very similar product to before...:pDT_Xtremez_42:

We're thinking of freelancing into taking pictures of bolts and what not with a ruler in the picture and also getting one of the lasses to ease her clothing down on one shoulder whilst looking over said shoulder then blurring the surround bit for this years RAF photo contest (bint with perm section)...

P

pueblos

I am not sure, maybe I should have become suspicious when he asked me to undo a couple of buttons on my shirt. He assured me thats what they wanted on the new ID card photos.

He was very polite though.

Did he say things like;
''Show me Mr Angry''
''Roar like a Tiger''
''Now show me some more chest hair''

If he did, like Tashy said, it was a copper...
He did me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_34:

I

Inch High PI

Nah he was definately a sploosher, all the photogs I know are deviants!

J

(JR)

For Fcuk sake will u just man up and realise that you have a easy desk job OOA and not exposed to section attacks and anti-ambush drills, you are just a girl