• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ryder Cup

techie_tubby

Warrant Officer
Has Keegan Bradley been found yet? So I did see Michael Jordan, President George W. Bush, Amy Mickelson and the Rev. Jesse Jackson on the Tee yesterday and did anyone see Marty McFly?

All I can say is.....GREATEST COMEBACK EVER!! Sorry to all you Liverpool fans but you have just lost that title!

Warwick Hunt

Persona Non-Grata
1000+ Posts
Absolutely brilliant to watch. The Spirit of Seve definitely had a hand to play! TBH after the fourballs with European putting almost as good as mine, I thought the US had it in the bag. But what a comeback. I have never really been that big a fan of Poulter as he is too in and out but he has had a fantastic tournament and TBH, carried the European side. It's just a pity he can't turn that on in the majors. But i think we have seen the last of Tiger Woods being an automatic pick for the US. I thought he had a dreadful tournament. Westwood and Laurie may as well have stayed in bed and were disappointing. Colsaerts however I thought was a revelation - could European golf be looking at a future star?

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
Westwood and Laurie may as well have stayed in bed and were disappointing. Colsaerts however I thought was a revelation - could European golf be looking at a future star?

Didn't Lawrie and Westwood win their singles matches, Paul by the biggest margin in the singles?? Think I smell bull poo:pDT_Xtremez_31::pDT_Xtremez_31:

Westwood and Laurie may as well have stayed in bed and were disappointing.

Must have been watching a different tournament to me then!!

Laurie's chip in on the 4th was amzing.

The best thing about yesterday was that the Europeans kept the crowd quiet, I wasn't looking forward to listening "youessay...youessay" all afternoon.

Warwick Hunt

Persona Non-Grata
1000+ Posts
Didn't Lawrie and Westwood win their singles matches, Paul by the biggest margin in the singles?? Think I smell bull poo:pDT_Xtremez_31::pDT_Xtremez_31:

Yes, you are correct, they did. However in the foursomes and Fourballs, their games weren't at their best. However in the singles, both of them did very well.

Digzster

Sergeant
Personally I had a great day at work yesterday (albeit very tired) afetr the Ryder result.
I took great delight in walking the corridors loudly singing or whistling "OLE OLE OLE OLE"! adding "doesn't that tophy look just like the Ryder cup?

Best bragging rights for years!