• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF Chants

P

pie sandwich

I knew what they were I was checking to see if you lot did.

yeah right that old chestnut!!

Soupdragon

Piermaster
True Virgins Make Dull Companions

True
Variation
Magnetic
Deviation
Compass

how to convert a True course to Compass and vice versa

B

Bill Bones

''Mask in nine. GAS GAS GAS''

Said every time I fart.

''Start Sparkin''

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Ft6

Ft6

Arthur
Askey
Buys
Big
Daddy
A
Big
Bag
Of (D)
Crisps

Anyone on FT6 will know this as the first exam we had to sit.......it took at least 20 mins to come up with that ...lol

Crack on..........:pDT_Xtremez_09:

T

Tom S

From the bad olde days of PIRA, remember a vehicle
SCRIM
Shape
Colour
Registration
Identifying features
Make & model.

I must admit that I needed help on this one, remember people
A2HS
Age, Build, Clothes, Distinguishing marks, Elevation, Face, Gait, Hair, Sex.

B

Bondubill

Here's one for the OLD stackers out thre. "Tab, Etx, Send"

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
An old Bucc song to the tune of the we hope its chips its chips advert

When it was nineteen sixty four, there was a designer who had an idea, he built a bomber stronger than sh1t and called it a Buccaneer

Chorus:

Buccaneer caneer, a classic of yester year, its future is crystal clear, Buccaneer caneer

Anyone remember the rest?

LNMI20

LAC
Halt oder ich schießen! Didn't that mean stop or I'll sh*t myself....

What about at during week 5 at Swinderby in the 70's sung to bread of heaven........"You'll be here when we have gone"

WO 'Uncle Ted' Willis at Binbrook used to say "laughing kit bags" which I thought was strange.

Last edited:
R

robg1664

Another sad memory from my days as an RE stab for the symptoms of fractures.

S...Swelling
P...Pain
L...loss of power
U...Ununiform movement
D...Deformity
T...Tenderness
B...Bruising
C...Crepitus

I think..

Absolutely bang on! Wedgehead! Ex RE ARAB!:pDT_Xtremez_17:

B

Bassy

Can anyone remember how the old regiment saying used to go, It started 'Hoover Hoovers, Hoover stops'

B

Bill Bones

The Seven Ps

Proper Planning & Preperation Prevents P1ss Poor Performance

P

Pink_Lady

ahhhhh good old channel checks remember em well!! It was amazing how you could wake up every half hour send a check and go back to sleep!!! The good old days!!:pDT_Xtremez_31:

Remember them well.... in fact, those days are in my nightmares! I wake up in the night, terrified that I've missed a channel check, but no it's okay... it's only 16 mins past and I can still get it sent before Bodd chase me for a C/C!! I'm scarred for life!!...... :pDT_Xtremez_34:

:) you don't mean "bad boys ravish our young girls but violet goes willingly"? :pDT_Xtremez_30:

It seems I was taught resistors slightly differently ...ie with the tolerances (Gold and Silver) also added to the end....

Bad Boys Ravish Our Young Girls But Virgins Go Without Good Sex

TFH