• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF Chants

Roobarb

SAC
Tonight, after a sesh in the pub, I decided to make cheese on toast. When my grub was toasted I looked at the cooker dials, and all I could think of was “OFF, OFF, LAYDOWN”.

This was the safe position of Buccaneer cockpit switches, but I still remember them to this day.

Everybody must remember an Airforce drill/instruction, so what is your favourite??

(I start you with Weapon Fires, Weapon Stops……)

G

gemarriott

cock hook and look

FFS what a blast from the past was:pDT_Xtremez_03:

Major Geek

Sergeant
Be careful here, dont want to drag this thread to CCS territory and let slip how much we actually remember without the memoire!!!

Sad to say but lines from the weapon handling test seem to be the most memorable.

"on looking inside you find rounds in the magazine and no rounds in the chamber......."

C

Chuff Chart

Mine has to be the Jag liney dance. Flaps, slats airbrakes shut. Never forget it. But how to align the IN, different story lol

TrenchardsLoveSock

Flight Sergeant
"6,5,4,3,2,1"

The Puma flight servicing.

6 wheels, 5 tail blades, 4 main blades, 3 oleos, 2 engines, 1 fuselage. All present, back in and sign up:pDT_Xtremez_30:

W

Wing boy

for all the old peanuts who ever had to use a Trend

Online, Function cmd, 5, Return, Return, send.

And I bet once in a while you still look at the clock and it just seems to be either quarter past or quarter to!!

:pDT_Xtremez_42:

P

pie sandwich

One for the herc lads,

1 turning, 1 burning, 1 feathered, 1 stopped

Chaka

Sergeant
My favourite PTI chant and one that is very enjoyable while watching young waafies do PT is-

"Feet together.... jump!"

If you are lucky you are treated to a fine 'breast-fest' as they bounce around in all directions.:pDT_Xtremez_16:

Happy days.....!:pDT_Xtremez_35:

MadMouse

LAC
:) you don't mean "bad boys ravish our young girls but violet goes willingly"? :pDT_Xtremez_30:

You're absolutely right, that isn't what I meant :pDT_Xtremez_15: . Although the "our young girls but" was spot on.

Last edited: