• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF Chants

A

Akaroa

RAF Chants

This thread is titled 'RAF Chants', but so far all we've had is a lot of milk and water mnemonics.

How about this old RAF chant: (To the tune of 'The Church's One Foundation')

'We are the Royal Air Force, no eff-ing use are we,
The only time you'll find us is breakfast, dinner, and tea.
But when it comes to pay-day, 'tis then you'll hear us cry,
Sir! Double-0, Eff-all, Zero, Eff you Jack, I'm alright!!'

wolfy

Warrant Officer
It seems I was taught resistors slightly differently ...ie with the tolerances (Gold and Silver) also added to the end....

Bad Boys Ravish Our Young Girls But Virgins Go Without Good Sex

TFH

The one I learnt was even more un PC

Black, Ba*****ds, Rape, Our, Young, Girls, But, Virgins, Go, Without.

bigred1

SAC
Ha Ha I remenber reciting that version to Sgt Be*****n (Black Fellow) during electronics on my FT in '90. He didn't see the funny side, 'specially when I told him I learnt it from old Mr G*****y on my mechs course. Cue letters to command about racial practices being taught in RAF tech Schools.

No sense of humour some people!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

P

pondlife

Not really a chant.....

Not really a chant.....

The acronym I was taught for the Air Publication volumes for aircraft maintenance was "I Must Shag Pat Before Rita" or, Information, Mods, Spares, something, Bays, Repairs.

How embarrassing! I've forgotten what the 'P' stood for. Still it has been a few years since I had to look something up.

BTW, anyone else remember spending their breaks during training amending stacks of manuals as a punishment.

TTFN, Pondy