• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Prepare for War....

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
I dread the day, if we have to consider conscription and actually defend the beaches etc. There will be some who will do their duty and those who will just fade away under a dining room table and kiss there ass goodbye. As our Ruski friends wont give 2 hoots if you are a vegan eating, tree hugging person and all that.

Some peoples moral compass are so F&cked its scary!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Something tells me that 99.9% of those who have sought sanctuary (and free housing, NHS, state benefits, schooling) will not be at the front of the queue to help defend the country they were so desperate to come to.

Perhaps a brief war is what is needed to strip the UK of those who are only here for the freebies?

norfolkred1

Sergeant
Something tells me that 99.9% of those who have sought sanctuary (and free housing, NHS, state benefits, schooling) will not be at the front of the queue to help defend the country they were so desperate to come to.

Perhaps a brief war is what is needed to strip the UK of those who are only here for the freebies?
And something tells me they will be allowed to roam free and take advantage of the fillies while the stallions are away fighting.

Last edited:

Johned

SAC
The first words our platoon Sergeant uttered to me on reporting for National Service, were "What are you doing in MY Regiment? You is an effing Lincolnshire Swede!" I remember recoiling in horror at this apparent monster but in the weeks ahead, he turned out to be a decent, fair chap. Should it all go nuclear, if regretably there is a rerun of WW2, there will be no time to train future conscripts in any event, so what the modern lad would feel like at the prospect, is academic anyway!