• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Premiership Winners

Premiership Winners

• Manchester United

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Cake or Death

Flight Sergeant
well i hate man u and chelski, but i would prefer man u to win, as chelsea just buy everything in site. at least man u actually play some exciting footy, not win 1-0, look at the goal difference +14 to man u last i saw

liverpool to win champions league, chelsea to win bugger all this season

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I've said Man U due to the Chelsea policy of attempting to buy trophies...Being a Leeds fan I wouldn't p*ss on either of them if they were on fire to be honest...

M

Maxmeister

hope Man Utd win it due to Chelsea buying everything but as with most other replys so far i hate them both. just a lesser of two evils!!

The Bowmeister

Darkside Jedi Master
Don't know who i hate the most "The Dirty Mancs" or "Dynamo Chelski", all i know is "Super Stevie G" will lift the champions league for Liverpool:pDT_Xtremez_15:

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
well i hate man u and chelski, but i would prefer man u to win, as chelsea just buy everything in site. at least man u actually play some exciting footy, not win 1-0, look at the goal difference +14 to man u last i saw

liverpool to win champions league, chelsea to win bugger all this season

I think you'll find that's exactly what Man Utd were doing seasons ago before Chelsea had the money. It's just that someone else has creamed in now. I'm sure the likes of Leeds would flatly turn down a windfall. Yeh right.

Q: Why is it good for Man Utd supporters to have their team playing in Europe?

A: Because they don't have to travel so far to see them play!!

G

gemarriott

I have a maniacal hatred of Manchester United stemming back to the day of the Hillsborough tragedy. I was at the Sh1thole they call the theatre of dreams watching Derby beat them but the game took on insignificance as news filtered through as to what was happening. The vile specimens supporting Man Utd cheered every announcement of further Liverpool deaths.

Since that day I have wanted to see them lose every game they play, I would like to see them drop into obscurity and take the scum that were at Old Trafford that day with them.

In fact I'd sooner see Forest win the league than them

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
How can you be a Cockney then?

I'm not really, but got called it all the time at Leeming by the Geordie/Makem/Smoggy/Monkey Hanger brigade. They never liked it when I called a Geordie a Monkey hanger though. Anyone from north of the Midlands immediately assumes any one with a southern accent is a Cockney W@nker.

M

mad_mo

. Anyone from north of the Midlands immediately assumes any one with a southern accent is a Cockney W@nker.

Yes, not exactly upstairs our Northern friends when it comes to geographical locations!. :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Stingray

Sergeant
I think it will go to the final game of the season as I think Chelsea will beat Manure in their game together.
However with THE MIGHTY WEST HAM UNITED kicking Manures asses at Old Trafford....looks like Chelsea will lift the silverware!!

:pDT_Xtremez_14: