• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Police withdraw Pan Europeans.

P

PLC1966

Somerset & Avon Police already have a Gixer 1000, very dark blue in colour with small yellow transfers on fairing.

No lights, panniers or loop to tie up the dog though...

T

Tigger

Our traffic lads use BMW's. Theres been issues with the Pan for a number of years. The high speed weave has long been a concern.

Cake or Death

Flight Sergeant
Well devon and cornwall did have a battenburged R1 and an unmarked hyabusa a couple of years ago. :pDT_Xtremez_17: one force had a marked honda vtr1000 sp-2. good bike farkin quick but its tank range is 93 miles taking it easy, at speed oh dear!

M

mad_mo

Off my 4 years living here in Hampshire, I can honestly say Ive not seen a Police bike to date!

T

Tigger

Why would you want to date one ? Sounds a bit weird mate. :pDT_Xtremez_19:

M

mad_mo

Why would you want to date one ? Sounds a bit weird mate. :pDT_Xtremez_19:

Ha Ha Mr Comedian!!! ::p:

But honestly, Ive never seen a Hants Traffic bike in my 4 years down here. Lots of Volvo's and BMW 4X4's.

T

Tigger

But honestly, Ive never seen a Hants Traffic bike in my 4 years down here. Lots of Volvo's and BMW 4X4's.
They were to first force to use an X-5. Lots of blue lights, red strobes, spot lights and sirens....still got no fcuking indicators I'll bet.

W

wgaf

Ha Ha Mr Comedian!!! ::p:

A few years ago they used to have trail bikes for patroling the quieter areas of the New Forest.

M

mad_mo

A few years ago they used to have trail bikes for patroling the quieter areas of the New Forest.

Really? Im right by the New Forest, never seen them. Mind you we are talking over 933k of acres here!.

M

mad_mo

I've lived in the IoW and New Forest since 1979 so we're probably going back a few years now.

Ive found a Hants Police Bike!!

MiniMoto.gif

Last edited: