• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PMA promotion records wiped by virus!

G

grumpyoldb

Yeah but John, if you were really on Pop Star's wages, what supercar would you buy?

Who want's supercars? They're all gonna get fecked up with all this volcanic dust. My cars were covered in it this morning! Feckin Icelanders.....! ******

C

CC

Who want's supercars? They're all gonna get fecked up with all this volcanic dust. My cars were covered in it this morning! Feckin Icelanders.....! ******

That's not good, first the Iceland banks screw us good and proper now they're trying to suffocate us all, what is the world coming too?

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
No doubt all the inputting errors that have probably caused this balls up were done by Army Drivers and Chefs a la LOA fiasco and those that get promoted by accident will in two years time get a letter saying sorry it was a mistake you were not promoted and owe us two yrs wages. But remember it will be your own fault as you will have supposed to read and fully understood 12 JSP's a couple of DIN's and a few AP's for good measure.:pDT_Xtremez_42:

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
Off TopicWell, being once upon a time dumb plum TG1 techy, who appreciates all things technical, and who now writes his own monthly 'Pop star' wage cheque. I have always worked on the basis that all cars rust and die.

So it would have to be a Morgan Super sport.

But......I prefer to drive a shed, and keep my cash in bank

Last edited:

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Now now

Now now

No doubt all the inputting errors that have probably caused this balls up were done by Army Drivers and Chefs a la LOA fiasco and those that get promoted by accident will in two years time get a letter saying sorry it was a mistake you were not promoted and owe us two yrs wages. But remember it will be your own fault as you will have supposed to read and fully understood 12 JSP's a couple of DIN's and a few AP's for good measure.:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Let it go Penfold, Let it go

TABETX AND SEND

Corporal
I think that the stackers put on on the system 'cos they didnt get a pay rise:pDT_Xtremez_14:

...Does this mean that i could sneek back into the RAF and leave again and come out with a second pension?:pDT_Xtremez_19:

I think you'll find the stackers did.:pDT_Xtremez_17:

B

Bucc Boy

FOMZ normally I am prostrate before your awesomeness but this time you can't blame the clerks; we don't run CIS and we don't run JPA. Unless you are going to suggest the system crashed in disgust at our last pay banding!

Maybe the inference was that, with your last pay banding,you should have been running CIS and JPA...............at least then we could have encountered this disater sooner rather that later. (Jest and sarcasim intended KingGuin)

millie

LAC
I was using site until around 1630(working late:pDT_Xtremez_26:) on Friday and had no issues, will make for a very interesting day on Monday if all said is true. Think you will find, alot of Manning use back up with paper copies! Our area will know exactly who was DWR'd, promoted, who isn't etc etc. Booooo hisssss! Paperless environment......never.

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
I can't see what all the fuss is about, has it affected the chicken bones and dartboard?

An Open letter to PMA/ACOS Manning/Whoever

An Open letter to PMA/ACOS Manning/Whoever

Dear PMA/ACOS Manning/Whoever,

I have read with horror at the the reported virus that has allegedly wiped all promotion records. I am waiting as we speak, to recieve notification of my sucess on the latest promotion board for my trade. My question to you is: Where the fook is it and why the fook has this been allowed to happen.

Yours

MCM.

OK..Igiveup

Corporal
culprit?

culprit?

I am sure i know the person in charge and to be honest I would not be surprised........

Going back to an earlier point (page 1 I think)
WHAT DO ADMINERS DO NOWADAYS??????

Read the JSP!
Speak to JPAC
Apply through JPA?

not one mention of HR?

J

JT 4 ever

I heard that they've lost all the records of promotions, postings and PVRs. Just what I heard from someone 'in the know'.

The only info they have reliable access to is RAFFT results.

Probably left in a file on a train marked TOP SECRET.

KingGuin

Sergeant
I am sure i know the person in charge and to be honest I would not be surprised........

Going back to an earlier point (page 1 I think)
WHAT DO ADMINERS DO NOWADAYS??????

Read the JSP!
Speak to JPAC
Apply through JPA?

not one mention of HR?

I do feck all. I pitch up to work, the Fg Off makes me a brew, the Sgt makes me a brew. I wander about the camp bollocking techies and non-techies alike then I stop for a brew. Then I do a spot of fizz and drink more tea. Time for lunch and then Sqn Compulsory PT. More tea then I organise some AT and perhaps think about a staff ride for my troops. I would go over to PSF to chat to my TG17 mates but they'll probably be shut for training so I'll get some more fizz in.

I dont bother reading JSPs: if I want to know something I'll post it on here and some shiney will answer it.

Speak to JPAC - nah PSF will do that for me.

Appy through JPA - hell no. When you reach my rank I get the Sgt to do all that technical cr*p for me.

So while I cannot speak for the majority of my trade I certainly do f*ck all. Thankfully I didnt try hard at school or else I would have had to work to get this much cash.

ForgottenName

Trekkie Nerd
I do feck all. I pitch up to work, the Fg Off makes me a brew, the Sgt makes me a brew. I wander about the camp bollocking techies and non-techies alike then I stop for a brew. Then I do a spot of fizz and drink more tea. Time for lunch and then Sqn Compulsory PT. More tea then I organise some AT and perhaps think about a staff ride for my troops. I would go over to PSF to chat to my TG17 mates but they'll probably be shut for training so I'll get some more fizz in.

I dont bother reading JSPs: if I want to know something I'll post it on here and some shiney will answer it.

Appy through JPA - hell no. When you reach my rank I get the Sgt to do all that technical cr*p for me.

So while I cannot speak for the majority of my trade I certainly do f*ck all. Thankfully I didnt try hard at school or else I would have had to work to get this much cash.

Just like when you used to work for me, but then I wouldn't know, as I was off on Ex sunning myself in Goose Bay or anywhere else they would take me.

KingGuin

Sergeant
Just like when you used to work for me, but then I wouldn't know, as I was off on Ex sunning myself in Goose Bay or anywhere else they would take me.

Oops now Goaters will know I wasn't being serious - doh! Oh and you were an Aircrew man-wh*re groupy lmao!

Last edited:

Realist78

Master of my destiny

Your different tack against the anti TG17 mob is most refreshing, good banter!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

B

Brock Lee

ACOS manning

ACOS manning

Not meaning to upset the SCRIBBLIES, but some of us that have no choice but to work Bank Holiday Mondays have found that ACOS manning is down - yet again. Something bad is on the horizon. (And its not ASH!)

When are they going to release any1 this year, the board sat months ago but no1 has any info. Is this due to the system back up failure and has it happened again?

Last edited: