• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PM Spam...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received this today via PM from a forum member by the name of witt01

Hello Friend,

My name is Ms. Anja. I saw your profile on e-goat.co.uk forum site and was delighted to contact you. I am planning to relocate to your location and I want both of us to be very good friends. So please contact me directly through my email address at : anja.dewitt2@yahoo.com so that I can tell you more about myself. Hope to hear from you soon through my private email address. Have a nice time with smile.
Do write soon.

Best regards
Miss. Anja.
Email: anja.dewitt2@yahoo.com

Is it possible to stop this spam from infesting my PM inbox...?

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Did anyone else get anything off this person or anyone else for that matter?

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
So which big hard shiney liney's going to bite and e.mail the Ting Tong / Nigerian, for a giggle.

Where's Kevin when you need him?

K

Kernow

So which big hard shiney liney's going to bite and e.mail the Ting Tong / Nigerian, for a giggle.

Where's Kevin when you need him?

We shall see what happens :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Not holding my hopes for a fcuk though:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Will keep you all updated on how my new bird is

G

gemarriott

We shall see what happens :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Not holding my hopes for a fcuk though:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Will keep you all updated on how my new bird is

wasting your fcuking time they're banned

thread closed

Status