• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Patio Heaters

Rugby-Jock-Lad

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Just watched SKY news where some mad woman Lib Dem MEP Fiona Hall has been on talking about a ban on Patio Heaters because of environmental issues. They are trying to make them Legal to use but not legal to sell.

Pubs use them a lot for there smokers outside and why not??

I'm not a smoker but they are doing it outside with these heaters. So what's the problem??

Another example of small subtle Police State changes that the EU wants to introduce. It's a democratic right to use Patio heaters so leave well alone please!!!!!

Bl**dy Nanny State People!!!

And cover some real issues like Zimbabwe, Tibet, your generous EU pensions, gravy train and corruption thank you.

Odie

Sergeant
The older I get, the more dullwitted do gooders there appears to be. :pDT_Xtremez_41: It'd be better for the environment if these dipsticks stopped generating hot air and gave up wasting oxygen. :rolleyes:

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
The older I get, the more dullwitted do gooders there appears to be. :pDT_Xtremez_41: It'd be better for the environment if these dipsticks stopped generating hot air and gave up wasting oxygen. :rolleyes:

Hear, here!

M

Mohammed The Bear

No sorry it makes perfect sense .......... If you're a mong brained gimlet, which these scoffers clearly are!!!

China's building coal fired power stations quicker than a chavette can squirt out kids and its obvious that banning my patio heater will save the world. Sod global warming. I hope the planet heats up to the extent that it burns the faces off these n0bbers.

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
Bloke I saw on daytime TV said that the pollution caused by a patio heater is about the same as a TV. Bugger it, switch off the TV and crank up the patio heater, and sling a couple more chops on the.........Oh well that’s another thing that’s gonna get kicked into touch real soon eh?

SCJ

Rugby-Jock-Lad

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Bloke I saw on daytime TV said that the pollution caused by a patio heater is about the same as a TV. Bugger it, switch off the TV and crank up the patio heater, and sling a couple more chops on the.........Oh well that’s another thing that’s gonna get kicked into touch real soon eh?

SCJ

:pDT_Xtremez_28: COMMENTS LIKE THAT ARE PRICELESS!!! :pDT_Xtremez_28:

JUST DON'T GIVE THE POLICE STATE GOVERNMENT IDEAS CJ!!!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

PingDit

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts

SCJ

Surely not without a complulsory food hygene certificate?:pDT_Xtremez_06:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Surely not without a complulsory food hygene certificate?:pDT_Xtremez_06:

Sod off killjoys, I am cooking for myself. If I happen to ccok to much and other people consume it, we're aren't wasting valuable foodstuffs ! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

CJ, they'll get my BBq over my cooling bleeding body :pDT_Xtremez_25:

T

the 13th duke of wybourne

These same "tools" have just said that 1 heater actually puts out more Co2 in a year than a car :pDT_Xtremez_09:

M

Mohammed The Bear

Sod off killjoys, I am cooking for myself. If I happen to ccok to much and other people consume it, we're aren't wasting valuable foodstuffs ! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

CJ, they'll get my BBq over my cooling bleeding body :pDT_Xtremez_25:

I'm with you on this one SB, They have to prise my tongs from the hands of my dead corpse .......... Fix spatulas and prepare to baste :pDT_Xtremez_32: