• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Olympic medals

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Winning in world record time in the velodrome - brilliant

Winning on the lake - superb

Beating the Aussies and knowing their sports commenators back home are having all their sneers about our sporting failures of tge past rammed firmly down their throats - priceless :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Dixie68

SAC
With medals in cycling and water sports I'm feeling strangely proud that we excel in sports that involve sitting down :)

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
With medals in cycling and water sports I'm feeling strangely proud that we excel in sports that involve sitting down :)

The Chinese now excel at diving since Drogba signed for Shanghai. As the OP says it is particularly nice to stick it to the Aussies who, of all the colonies, take an unseemly delight in slagging of the mother country. GB gold followed by Aussie Silver just has a nice ring to it.

Even the Kazakhstanis are beating the Aussies within the medal table. With 10 silvers at time of posting this, appears to me we've finally handed over the 'nearly' baton over to them.

firestorm

Warrant Officer
"I'm sending the Brazilian Olympic hurdlers a good luck message.
Last time a Brazilian jumped over a barrier in London, the Met Police shot him"

(I know he didn't jump the barrier, but it's still funny!)

Dave-exfairy

Warrant Officer
The Chinese now excel at diving since Drogba signed for Shanghai. As the OP says it is particularly nice to stick it to the Aussies who, of all the colonies, take an unseemly delight in slagging of the mother country. GB gold followed by Aussie Silver just has a nice ring to it.

OUCH! I wonder what their press will be saying about Meres V Pendleton?