• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nothing To Whinge About

KingGuin

Sergeant
Here's a thought. I actually like my job, I like where I am and what I do. I am OOA and I don't mind. I have absolutely s*d all to complain about. OK my football team could do better and more hair and less fat would be nice but I am happy with my lot. Anyone else the same or are you all miserable moaners?

rugby then work

Cider Drinker
Have to agree with you, I also quite like the job I'm doing at the minute, I get the odd wednesday off for rugby, the area I'm living in is nice and my girlfriend is 12 years younger than me. Life's not to bad to be fair :pDT_Xtremez_30:

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
I can't complain too much. Auntie Liz is paying for me to fly out to Vegas on Friday - you don't get that working for Tesco!

More hair, less fat, and realistic opportunities for promotion are all I would wish for.

T93

Sergeant
Not in the mob anymore.

But living and working in Bavaria & a view of the Southern Alps from my office window takes some beating + my blonde busty Bavarian woman is 13yrs younger than me.

P

pie sandwich

You all make me sick, being happy whats that all about...........................

Ahh well I might just cheer up in 17mths and 0 days

Fairynuff31

Corporal
Have to say I enjoy my life too at present. Albeit in Civilian Strasse

Have a great job, pay is mega, perks a go-go

Have moved in my latest squeeze, her with a fair pair.
Does it get better than that? I think not......:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Last edited by a moderator:

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
Whilst it is good new please keep the information in the posts semi clean as this is an open forum:pDT_Xtremez_19:

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Don't be so flippin' wet the lot of ya!

Everyone knows: the happy serviceman is a whinging serviceman.

Sheesh.....

Parky

Corporal
If i was back in the mob i would be the same as you buddy cos that is where i feel my lot is. good on you.

KingGuin

Sergeant
Don't be so flippin' wet the lot of ya!

Everyone knows: the happy serviceman is a whinging serviceman.

Sheesh.....

Monty you are correct. I was the Plumbers drafter for a number of years and I can confirm they were a very happy lot!!!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

G

gemarriott

I'd like to move this to the fight club so I could tell King Guin exactly what I think of his boundless joviality but I won't. You'll all just have to guess:pDT_Xtremez_25: