• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nimrod crash Afghanistan 02 Sep 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

student-grant

thinking of both crews on this sad day ......... gone but never forgotten
and thoughts go out to all the familys
RIP lads and you will forever be in the Memories of those you touched.

D

dodgysootie

My thoughts are with all relatives, friends and colleagues of those onboard XV230 a year ago today. I will be raising a glass or two this afternoon for you all. Rest in peace lads, you will never be forgotten. Per ardua ad astra.
DS.

The Stig A.D.I.

Corporal
You've done him and the rest of the crew proud LQ, a really moving tribute.

Our thoughts are with you and all those who were left behind.

Per ardua.

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
The flowers outside Kinloss camp gates today say it all, gone but never forgotten.

RIP lads.

E

enginesuck

tribute004.jpg

RIP

B

Bluntend

Well, my thoughts are with LQ and the families of the rest of the crew. I'm utterly ashamed to admit I'd completely lost track of the days and forgotten what happened on this day. Anyway, that's all I want to say. RIP lads.

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
I would like to say thank you to everyone who has shared their condolences and who has shown such great support for myself and all the families. I am truly grateful for this compassion and for the love which has helped see us all through this very difficult year.

I do not think of my brother and see only his death, instead I see his life. I hold his teachings and everything he meant to me with me, every day, He will always be with me in my thoughts and prayers, and in that he can never truly die.

I believe I have found a level of acceptance where I can think of him and I can smile and be happy for what we shared, this has mainly been due to the support of the E-goat community.

I believe an amount of closure has been found with this anniversary

We shall always remember them, we will never forget

With great respect

LQ xxx

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Nicely put LQ.

Been thinking of you and Tappers dad and all the other people affected.

RIP to all the crew.

G

gemarriott

LQ has put all our feelings together very nicely.

The E-goat is a true community and we do pull together very tightly when needed.

Now to use LQ's words "I believe an amount of closure has been found with this anniversary" it is time to lock this anniversary thread and leave the families and friends with their memories of their loved ones.

It is the duty of a servicemen/woman to accept death and to carry on, it is our nature and our tradition however not to forget our friends ever!

At the setting of the sun and in the morning, We Will Remember Them.

Status
Not open for further replies.