• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nicola Sturgeon to step down.

Deltaitem

Corporal
A shame. I liked her. She was better as an FM than any PM was since at least Wilson. Shame she's not English.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Lets see what replaces her before some celebrate, its still the same party after all

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Lets see what replaces her
My personal don't care meter has barely flickered. Scotland has about the same population as Yorkshire I can't see this much fuss being generated when the chairman of Yorkshire county council moves on. Following SNP convention after a Salmond and a Sturgeon I'm expecting Peter Perch or Betty Bream to take over.

Last edited:

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
A shame. I liked her. She was better as an FM than any PM was since at least Wilson. Shame she's not English.

She was definitely entertaining, that's for sure. I didn't like what she stood for though.

Cornish_Pikey

Sergeant
She was definitely entertaining, that's for sure. I didn't like what she stood for though.
She failed to implement any of her key mandates in 8 years. If we didn't manage to complete some promised work in that time I'm sure we'd all be sacked by now.

Standard politician fayre, promise the earth, fail to deliver.

Wobbly_Jon

Corporal
Oh dear, how sad, never mind. At least she had the good grace to quit before her 'political' assasination by the rest of her 'loyal' supporters. She had to go before the scandals started comming out and the reminders of all her failures during her dictatorship.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I reckon a rather large tin of many worms has been opened and the SNP might not like were this all ends up. Dodgy membership numbers, amounts in bank accounts v amounts donated by loyal SNP drones, who knew what and when etc etc. Keir Starmer must be grinning like an idiot as this escalates and the dirty SNP washing gets aired in public.

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
The reason for her sudden resignation becomes more apparent day by day. House of cards.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
If you rule without allowing descent or challenge, or truth, eventually the system you build will implode.

Be interesting to see if the pact with the Greens survives, although it has been good to see how badly they perform in government, the Greens are quite a nasty party.