• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

new england strip

FOGHORN LEGHORN

Sergeant
just wandered what people think of englands new polo shirt strip?
also wandered how people feel about the cost?
just went to the FA website and priced up a mens shirt with my name and the number 7 on the back - £62!
at a time when financial crisis is all around us this is hardly gonna help fans and families of fans support their country heading into a world cup.
just seems even worse when compared to the last shirt i bought which came with name and number for half the price!
:pDT_Xtremez_35:

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I think it's awful tbh mate. Looks like a cheap cricket strip from the front and a chavvy Falaraki t-shirt from the back.

England have had something like 45 strips in 42 years - this has to rank as one of the worst (apart from the grey one of course!)

FOGHORN LEGHORN

Sergeant
just think that regardless of the style, the cost is crazy. league teams get slated for prices only for the national side to go and do this. shocking