• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Moderators who are lying, cheating feckers!

Moderators who are lying, cheating feckers!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Turbo Angryman

Recently moderators on e-goat have been abusing there powers to manipulate polls.
Should this be allowed?? If they are found out should they be should the guilty (HU JARDON) be given the tag of POLL FIDDLER?
Turbo Angryman
Angrness Level 10/10 The angry Zenith.

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
Recently moderators on e-goat have been abusing there powers to manipulate polls.
Should this be allowed?? If they are found out should they be should the guilty (HU JARDON) be given the tag of POLL FIDDLER?
Turbo Angryman

I've had it done to me in the past, but when I complained, it got changed back

L

Liney Hasbeen

Turbo Angryman

Disgraceful behaviour !!!!!!!!!

They should be tagged and then hunted down,caged and abused to within an inch of there life.

I think this blatant fiddling of poll results has no place on here, although quite funny all the same as with the TAM poll recently !!

Name and shame them (HJ)............

P

pookaki

Totally agree, hunt the wok smuggling weebles down, Punish them bad, put them on keys for a week or something.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Well public opinion would seem to disagree...

Don't you just love democracy...:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Our mods abuse their power ? :pDT_Xtremez_17:
I refuse to believe it. Gods all of them. Hu is of course a lesser tea drinking God, but holy none the less !
I personally have never had a post modified by M** c**** to make me look like a gayer :pDT_Xtremez_15: or by S****** * to stop me inferring HE was a gayer.

Even though I am as camp as Julian Clarey on a weekend at Butlins.

Names removed to protect the guilty :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Get a life guys FFS, :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Masked Geek

You're on a hiding to nothing here TAM.

Give a fcuk level: 0/10

M

Mrs_Monobrow

I think its funny.

You shouldnt take things so personally TAM. Look at tashy man. He had a thread about him start and hes still smiling. Well kind of scowling. :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Sorry TM. Luv ya!

Last edited:

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
You can't pick a fight with the mods and hope to win. What we should do is tag the ar$elicker mod wannabes who genuinely voted for option 1.

You know who you are!! :pDT_Xtremez_35:

M

mumof4

You can't pick a fight with the mods and hope to win. What we should do is tag the ar$elicker mod wannabes who genuinely voted for option 1.

You know who you are!! :pDT_Xtremez_35:

yup..i do...i had to im afraid..seeing as i am a mod and admin on another site...we have the finger on the button so to speak....:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Status
Not open for further replies.