• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Moderators who are lying, cheating feckers!

Moderators who are lying, cheating feckers!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noodle

Fu*k off . I would never cheat or lie on a poll, just to get the result I desired. I'm going to add an extra 100, just for suggesting it

Do you really want me to drag another thread up from the past?

M

Mrs_Monobrow

I forgive you :pDT_Xtremez_14:

What's Mrs M's excuse? :pDT_Xtremez_41:

I have a sense of humour!

On a serious note, if it wasnt for the MODS we wouldnt have this site. Wobbly couldnt do it all on his own. Let the MODS have their fun, they arent hurting anyone.

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
TAM.

Start running round the Turdis naked shouting

Infamy Infamy they've all got it Infamy!
Kennith Williams
Carry on Cleo (1964)

You never know it may do some good.

See ya mate.

SCJ

P

Paranoid Android

That Sorry CJ bloke must be a real sad specimen to be TAM's mate.
I can just see him now getting all his cronies to vote on his poll, suprised he managed to get a poll on here with his inept IT skills.

Yet again the MOD's win angry girl, always lose out don't you.

Smugness Level
off the scale !!

Get a real car

G

gemarriott

I'm glad I'm on me hols and not involved with any poll fiddling as I cannot access the goat.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
You can't pick a fight with the mods and hope to win. What we should do is tag the ar$elicker mod wannabes who genuinely voted for option 1.

You know who you are
!! :pDT_Xtremez_35:

YOO HOO over here TBJ , I would wear my tag with pride ::p:

If you can't take a little discipline you shouldn't have joined.

It's the Air Goat, not the fair Goat :pDT_Xtremez_31: :pDT_Xtremez_29:

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Our mods abuse their power ? :pDT_Xtremez_17:
I refuse to believe it. Gods all of them. Hu is of course a lesser tea drinking God, but holy none the less !
I personally have never had a post modified by M** c**** to make me look like a gayer :pDT_Xtremez_15: or by S****** * to stop me inferring HE was a gayer.

Even though I am as camp as Julian Clarey on a weekend at Butlins.

Names removed to protect the guilty :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Get a life guys FFS, :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Are you trying to come out of the closet, SB?:pDT_Xtremez_31:

T

Turbo Angryman

with his inept IT skills.
Get a real car

The final pieces of the jigsaw puzzle are slotting into place my friend, your identity will soon be known to me!
Hold on tight as I will be coming in dry!
Turbo Angryman
Angryness Level 2/10

FOMz

Warrant Officer
TAM, I haven't fiddled your poll in any way, but if it helps you to tar everyone with the same brush - I'm more than happy to.

Hope that helps. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Sarcasm level 1/10

W

Whaleoil Beefhooked

Having seen the evidence TAM i have to say i agree with your deductions. Having been accused of actually being the Paranoid Android i am now slightly releived that all charges against me have been quashed by your good self.
However the incident has revved me up:
I can say now quite freely that i will never trust the individual who u speak of. I also believe that the person in question has changed of late and sadly for the worse, i look forward to the iminent day that u approch the individual in question......

tourettes

Corporal
Really do need the "Who gives a monkeys" option on the poll, because I personally couldn't give a rats c*ck about this one.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Are you trying to come out of the closet, SB?:pDT_Xtremez_31:

Well at least you didn't edit my post to make it look as if I said it myself...... this time, :pDT_Xtremez_17:

Mr Collie, sir :pDT_Xtremez_15: :pDT_Xtremez_31:

I take that back...... you lousy rabies ridden flea carpet

Last edited:
Y

Yossarian

Well one of them has tagged me with "Nerd" already.....

And I've never even seen Star Trek. :pDT_Xtremez_26:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Well one of them has tagged me with "Nerd" already.....

And I've never even seen Star Trek. :pDT_Xtremez_26:

Having viewed all 28 of your posts I can't see a reason why you've got one...so you haven't anymore...

Y

Yossarian

Thnaks mate, although I don't really mind it. Some members seem to wear them with pride! :pDT_Xtremez_35:

Scaley Brat....

Status
Not open for further replies.