• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Met 'Assessing Credibility' of New Info on Diana's Death?

Warwick Hunt

Persona Non-Grata
1000+ Posts
FFS, will this never go away?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2396208/Was-Princess-Diana-MURDERED-British-soldier-Metropolitan-Police-assessing-credibility-new-claim.html

As soon as I heard this rumour, I bypassed all of the credible sources and went straight to the Daily Heil as you just know there are a lot of their journos currently beating each other off over this right now.

Just let it go. The driver was bevvied up, he tore through the streets of Paris at breakneck speed and because he was tanked, he lost control in a narrow tunnel. End of.

steve_k243

Sergeant
It was a sniper team of LH Oswald in the suppository building and Marge Simpson and Elvis on the grassy knoll.
Well that's mose sense that the Wail and the hilarious comments section.

More BS from convicted criminal Nightingale then.

Last edited:

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
I prefer the picture of Prince Philip, high powered rifle over his shoulder walking away smiling from a grassy knoll.

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
Bless! Reminds me of the time my (now ex) girlfriend dragged me out to watch Diana's funeral courtege go past. We stood there with all these dip****s bawling their eyes out and me thinking that a. I definitely needed a new girlfriend and b. perhaps she owed all these people money.

Rocket_Ronster

You ain`t seen me.
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Bless! Reminds me of the time my (now ex) girlfriend dragged me out to watch Diana's funeral courtege go past. We stood there with all these dip****s bawling their eyes out and me thinking that a. I definitely needed a new girlfriend and b. perhaps she owed all these people money.

Wrap it up any way you like fella, you were there !!!

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
Yes, yes I was. The desire for sex meant that I had to suffer the trauma of it all! Non-attendance at the dumb bint's motorcade would have been a terrible thing for my poor testes.

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I was in Saudi

They gave us the day off to "mourn"

We all got lagered.

(nb. This anecdote is unlikely to win prizes for originality. Anywhere)

G

Gord

I was in Saudi

They gave us the day off to "mourn"

We all got lagered.

(nb. This anecdote is unlikely to win prizes for originality. Anywhere)
If the dumb bitch had been wearing her seat belt she probably would have survived but let's face it, being trussed up in a seat belt rather prohibits the touchy feely sh!te that was probably going on in the back of the car. The only one who survived that crash was the body guard, albeit somewhat banged about but alive cos he WAS wearing his feckin' seat belt.

Why you would entrust your life to some **** who had just spent the previous few hours suppin' back in the bar is beyond me, FFS I won't drive if I've had one beer in the past few hours and I won't ride with anyone who has. As a young and foolish airman I used to do silly things like that and was just lucky when I rolled my car, as were my passengers, that no-one was hurt, other than a pulled muscle in my right forearm from trying to hold the bitch of a car on the road when it wanted to take a dive into the ditch.

he_who_dares_rodney

Flight Sergeant
Is Danny Nightengales Courts Martial the best ever?
From I forgot I had it to it was my mate and by the way he topped the peoples princess as well.
Will she turn out to be the new balcony as every walt in the land claims they were there.

Kryten

Warrant Officer
FFS, will this never go away?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Police-assessing-credibility-new-claim.html

As soon as I heard this rumour, I bypassed all of the credible sources and went straight to the Daily Heil as you just know there are a lot of their journos currently beating each other off over this right now.

Just let it go. The driver was bevvied up, he tore through the streets of Paris at breakneck speed and because he was tanked, he lost control in a narrow tunnel. End of.

You would not believe the size of the f*ck I am not giving about this conspiracy theory right now....

Besides, she's not dead. She's living in a small council flat in Toxteth - goes by the name of Frogmella Looseflaps....