• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Merry Christmas

Cornish_Pikey

Sergeant
It's a love in...

Can't get the original video to show, it's on here CAS and CASWO together forever. It's on fillyourbootsUK on facebook.

reminds me of the fast show ralph and ted christmas.

Last edited:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
It's all happening a little earlier than usual this year...something going on? :cool:

Captain Kirk

Corporal
It has hit the press, as he's the first one to bollock anyone for breaking the rules, yet he is touchy feely with his Warrant. I side with the army and RN on this one, it's a fXcking joke when there are thousands looking at no Xmas due to Brexit and potential vaccination processing.

Captain Kirk

Corporal
Well how stupid to have placed it out there, but I've still got it on Messenger, plus a load of totally inappropriate memes. Them two have let the whole RAF down. I understand there is a warning out there from the top that anyone using the vid will have disciplinary action taken against them.
You couldn't make it up!!

Captain Kirk

Corporal
I know of at least one lad that has forwarded it to their MP, but then again they were MAA'd recently for failing to socially distance themselves. This isn't going away.

StickyFingers

Sergeant
I understand there is a warning out there from the top that anyone using the vid will have disciplinary action taken against them.

Shame you sign over your image copywrite when you sign up or something like that. And unfortunately, once it's out there the internet doesn't forget. Good example of commesc though, never put anything on the internet ever, especially in uniform.

Last edited:

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Shame you sign over your image copywrite when you sign up or something like that. And unfortunately, once it's out there the internet doesn't forget. Good example of commesc though, never put anything on the internet ever, especially in uniform.
Why would you not want people to see it, surely it had the usual checks before being uploaded.

Rugby-Jock-Lad

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Cringe!!! Absolute CRINGE!!!! Just read some stuff on PPRUNE which lead me to some of the cracking Memes!!! Is the Upper Echelon's so out of touch with reality?!!!! That was a rhetorical statement by the way for you Upper Echelon brigade!!

Incompetence and failure is promoted upwards!!!!

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Oh dear heavens, i haven't seen the original but if the ex Owl meme is anything to go by then it must have been truly embarrassing.... Who thought it up, who thought it was a good idea and who has sufficient blackmail material to get 2 very senior & 'responsible' bods to sign up to it..... Did the MOD PR department not get to give it the once over first and not say "are you sure about this?"

StickyFingers

Sergeant
Why would you not want people to see it, surely it had the usual checks before being uploaded.
Maybe I'm too empathetic but I almost turned inside out with embarrassment after watching that video. If I was actually in it I may have cringed so hard and clenched my arse so tight I'd have created a black hole so large it would have caused the death of the observable universe, that was before the little twinkly RAF thingy at the end.

Rugby-Jock-Lad

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Unfortunately the organisation has turned into one of "Yes, that's a GGGGgggggrrrrrreeeeeaaaaaat idea boss!". Seems nothing has been learned from the acquiescence of the Echelon's during Iraq and Afghanistan with the Yes-man-itis syndrome!! If anything it has gotten MUCH worse. They REALLY are that out of touch!!

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
The boys on FYB are having an absolute field day with it. They kind of needed it though seeing as they trashed two trucks, members of a REME Unit got caught holding a Ketamine Party (with alleged under age attendees), ND'd a 30mm Shell and lost their boss all in the same week.....😂👍

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
The boys on FYB are having an absolute field day with it. They kind of needed it though seeing as they trashed two trucks, members of a REME Unit got caught holding a Ketamine Party (with alleged under age attendees), ND'd a 30mm Shell and lost their boss all in the same week.....😂👍
If you’re going to fcuk up...go large!

I’d happily step up in place of whatever bellend suggested and facilitated this, at a fraction of the cost, and stop them from making such mistakes!
‘Listen fellas...a deal of your men are staring down the barrel of a ruined Christmas as they will be helping with vaccinations...wish them the best Xmas they can achieve in the circumstances, promise them an extra day off when it’s all over and don’t try to get too inventive over how you deliver it’

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I hear there have been numerous emails from the top trying to stem the flow of memes and comments from serving pers.