• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

merchandise problem

big_dawg

LAC
Hi All,
Just tried to order an e-goat t-shirt for a forthcoming OOA and i have just had the following email from spreadshirt:

"Thank you for ordering at Spreadshirt.

Unfortunately, we have to inform you that the design you selected (see below) is almost certainly protected by copyright. This portion of your order therefore cannot be processed. "

Any thoughts of what has gone wrong?

Cheers

BD

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Hi All,
Just tried to order an e-goat t-shirt for a forthcoming OOA and i have just had the following email from spreadshirt:

"Thank you for ordering at Spreadshirt.

Unfortunately, we have to inform you that the design you selected (see below) is almost certainly protected by copyright. This portion of your order therefore cannot be processed. "

Any thoughts of what has gone wrong?

Cheers

BD

We'll look into it and post the findings on here...

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
BD, I've looked into this and can't find any problems. Can you tell me what T-Shirt it was?

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Surely the RAF PLC wouldn't be that petty......or would they? Hmm, probably !

Mag2grid

Corporal
There was something in our SRO's about use of images/copyrighted names (not sure that RAF would fall under this). So the latest gen is that it is now illegal to use any of the "RAF Branding, corporate material (which might be the RAF part) without expressed writen permission".

Go figure, maybe thats how we are planning to get abit more funds towards the JSF by copyrighting everything.:pDT_Xtremez_34: