• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

men you are all wimps

G

Gingerburd

:pDT_Xtremez_34:poor Mr GB he has a cold,or by the sounds of it he's got the bubonic plague, stupid numpty, he gets the fkin sniffles and he's dying .....

why are you all such wimps when you get ill

AndyZ

Sergeant
He obviously has "man flu" which is completely debilitating and should be treated seriously, all your efforts should be directed at nursing the poor soul back to health and not spending time on your PC, do your job woman ffs:pDT_Xtremez_25:

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
:pDT_Xtremez_34:poor Mr GB he has a cold,or by the sounds of it he's got the bubonic plague, stupid numpty, he gets the fkin sniffles and he's dying .....

We're not. It's just that women have more headaches, bellyaches and so on, they think they're used to it. A Man gets a cold and it's like a lightning bolt.
Just mop his fevered brow and let him drink lots of fluids with a couple of aspirins. He'll be OK in a few days.
:pDT_Xtremez_35:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts

Er, excuse me. Your man and master is lying dying and you're on here slagging him out !! :pDT_Xtremez_17:
I suggest you go and immediately and satisfy the poor souls every whim in case this is his last day on Earth. Bloody hell girl it takes something serious to stop a man getting on with things. You should feel the sting of shame for bad mouthing him.
Poor bugger, I hope it's not fatal, or you'll never get the chance to properly make amends.... :pDT_Xtremez_15:

He obviously has "man flu" which is completely debilitating and should be treated seriously, all your efforts should be directed at nursing the poor soul back to health and not spending time on your PC, do your job woman ffs:pDT_Xtremez_25:

Man 'flu is indeed serious. I can take weeks to fully recover from some strains.

Thankfully there is a cure, but it needs to be administered very carefully. The essentials are:

Sky Sports, Pringles, Jaffa Cakes, Soup with buttered bread (NEVER crusty rolls, they can tear the throat out of a man with Man 'flu), a hot water bottle, a blanket and some warm Ribena.

The following treatments are STRICTLY contra-indicated:

Nagging, watching soaps, gardening, decorating or being expected to do anything to help around the home.

If all this is done correctly, a full recovery can be expected from a mild case in 10 - 14 days. Under no circumstances should the lawn be mowed within 6 weeks.

G

gemarriott

Man 'flu is indeed serious. I can take weeks to fully recover from some strains.

Thankfully there is a cure, but it needs to be administered very carefully. The essentials are:

Sky Sports, Pringles, Jaffa Cakes, Soup with buttered bread (NEVER crusty rolls, they can tear the throat out of a man with Man 'flu), a hot water bottle, a blanket and some warm Ribena.

Nagging, watching soaps, gardening, decorating or being expected to do anything to help around the home.

If all this is done correctly, a full recovery can be expected from a mild case in 10 - 14 days. Under no circumstances should the lawn be mowed within 6 weeks.

I can see a £90,000 claim for maltreatment coming on. FFS what has happened to the medical profession? Everyoe knows the only cure for man flu is brufen washed down with Scotch whilst some ginger burd gives you a Blow Job

I can see a £90,000 claim for maltreatment coming on. FFS what has happened to the medical profession? Everyoe knows the only cure for man flu is brufen washed down with Scotch whilst some ginger burd gives you a Blow Job

I can see that you have become used to under-funded health care provision where there is an expectation of second best.

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
FFS GB, surely you should know by now that the only cure for man flu is to sweat it out of them. If he's seriously ill with it then you will have to suck the poison out first :pDT_Xtremez_15:

NAT, WTF feck has not mowing the lawn for 6 weeks got to do with his recovery time. If I didn't mow my lawn for that length of time he'd be sick in his mouth :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
FFS GB, surely you should know by now that the only cure for man flu is to sweat it out of them. If he's seriously ill with it then you will have to suck the poison out first :pDT_Xtremez_15:

NAT, WTF feck has not mowing the lawn for 6 weeks got to do with his recovery time. If I didn't mow my lawn for that length of time he'd be sick in his mouth :pDT_Xtremez_28:

It's all down to the physical & Metal stress, exercise, etc.. This ManFlu takes time to heal.
As an alternative to Scotch, you might try Brandy, GB.

Mustang

Corporal
men you are all wimps

NAT you forgot the most important ingredient, bodily fluids must be maintained, therefore a generous supply of beer is a must, purely medicinal reasons of course.:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Pikeman

Cider one of the five
1000+ Posts
Should considered yourself lucky that he hasn't got Armourers Man Flu, the most leathel condition going. Can only be saved by vast amounts of Whiskey whilst laid out on the couch...I mean death couch, watching whatever the poor victim wants.:pDT_Xtremez_26:

G

Gingerburd

He seems to be recovred, I havn't told him him yet that I've drunk all his beer oops, I think he just got hmself in a state over preparing for interview type thing