• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Madeleine McCann: Yard Cops Fly To Spain

G

grumpyoldb

They have to get their airmiles from somewhere and seeing as it's snowing here in the UK they can top up the suntan at the same time.

G

grumpyoldb

I don't think that I would like to know exactly what happened to her as long as they find the culprit(s) and bang them up for a long time.

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
well I hope they can find out what happened to that poor little girl.

Hear, Here.

I reckon that the publicity machine has gone horribly wrong for the parents.
Regardless of their own guilt or stupidity in Madeline's disappearance, they do not seem to have had a fair deal at the hands of the press.

Rugby-Jock-Lad

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
And that will be because of their own personal ineptitude and the failure to apologise for their own actions for the mess they find themselves in. "It is everybody elses fault" after all.

Weebl

Flight Sergeant
Hear, Here.

Regardless of their own guilt or stupidity in Madeline's disappearance, they do not seem to have had a fair deal at the hands of the press.

They have manipulated the press and the publicity machine is one that started rolling at their instigation.

Their stated reason for doing this was 'to keep Maddies disappearance in peoples minds'

They have done that. If they genuinely had nothing to do with her disappearance (apart from buggering off and leaving 2 two year olds and a three year old alone in a strange place while they went out with friends) then they have nothing to complain about. Regardless of the news stories, Maddies name is still well known, as is what she looked like at the point of disappearance. That was what they wanted, that is what they have.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I wonder, if they were genuinely agrieved about the sometimes negative press coverage, if they would be willing to answer questions about Maddys disappearance whilst hooked up to a polygraph or under the influence of sodium pentathol (or latest modern equivelent)? If would sort the wheat from the chaff so to speak if they were offered the chance and perhaps declined......

Dave-exfairy

Warrant Officer
Hear, Here.

Unf**king lucky, that's what you get for leaving her without any adult supervision, asleep in a foreign country and then bleating about it every 5 mins and then having the gall to blame it on others and the UK Government.

Hades_112

LAC
Unf**king lucky, that's what you get for leaving her without any adult supervision, asleep in a foreign country and then bleating about it every 5 mins and then having the gall to blame it on others and the UK Government.

When they appear on the telly then Mrs Hades goes mental at them and swears she will kill the mother if she ever meets her.