• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mad Collie busy at Al Udeid

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Mad Collie has been a busy chap out in Al Udeid and has managed to raise a grand total of $1560 out of the Brit Bar and The Muff to add to the E-Goat charity pot.

Well done fella!!!

Warwick Hunt

Persona Non-Grata
1000+ Posts
What I want to know is, when away on operations, he's allowed to skive off and plonk himself in a bathful of beans when everyone else is slaving away and covering for him in his absence! :pDT_Xtremez_25:

Only kidding mate! Well done!

Lamptramp

An ex-DF - in dog rescue!
Here's an idea what if E-goaters sent MC their credit card details and PIN numbers do you think he would swell the funds any?

We could start with the well meaning mods and see how it goes.

What do you all think?

G

gemarriott

Here's an idea what if E-goaters sent MC their credit card details and PIN numbers do you think he would swell the funds any?

We could start with the well meaning mods and see how it goes.

What do you all think?

He's had mine for 2 years now and never abused it, well hardly ever:pDT_Xtremez_17:

Seriously folks MC has proved a point, even if you have no cash to spare but you do have some time it is possible to work magic, $1500 is absolutely magic and swells our pot for Combat stress to well over £1500 for the year, no mean feat.

the lovetoad

Sergeant
Subscriber
Outstanding effort MC. Nice one. If you're still there in January I'll buy you a beer for that. If you've already left I'll drink it myself.

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
Well done MC! Glad to see you are getting to the bar on a regular basis. I take it anyone who donates gets an air strike on their card then eh?!!!!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I'd just like to add that MC is a right crawly bum lick, webmasters pet and general all round brown nosing tw@tter.

Oh - and well done mate.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
I'd just like to add that MC is a right crawly bum lick, webmasters pet and general all round brown nosing tw@tter.

Oh - and well done mate.

FOMz rearrange these words to create a sentence that fits you....Kettle, the, black, calling, pot

Crack on..............:pDT_Xtremez_09: