• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Low Res Version

P

pie sandwich

SSH.

I bet you are getting one of those new Iphone Mk2, come on you can tell uncle Pie, I won't take the mickey out of you - Honest :pDT_Xtremez_27:

Life-Is-Good

SAC
Subscriber
Any further on this?

Any further on this?

Hi all,Have searched as best I can on here but haven't found an answer.
I'm currently only able to view on a mobile at the moment, so it would be great to know if there is a "mobile e-goat".
I know a lot of sites have a "m." prefix but have no idea of the workload to implement this.Look forward to any positive replies on this.
Cheers

Last edited:

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Re: Low Res Version

Tapatalk is okay, but to reply you now have to pay 1.79 like I just have

Life-Is-Good

SAC
Subscriber
Check this thread. Tapatalk make viewing the goat on iPhone/iTouch a doddle.

http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=29986&highlight=tapatalk

Thanks for the reply.However, I'm "away" at the moment. iPhone is locked to O2 and roaming charges will amount to mortgae-levels!I'm using an unlocked Palm Treo with a local Sim (48 hours t'internet for about 3 quid). E-goat is readable and usuable (aside from the dodgy formatting of my posts), it's just not ideal.Cheers

shiny_arse

SAS Inspector
Wassa problem?

I have an ipod touch and when I can't be bothered pulling out the laptop, just access the goat via Safari. Have it as a bookmark and straight onto the home page. Job done