• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
There seems to be a problem on the home page at

http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/cmps_index.php

if you use the upper right in log in box it seems to log you in but doesnt allow you to post or see certain Gallery Pics.

If you have this problem please use the "LOG IN" block situated at top centre of the news section which should allow you to post and log in correctly.

Also please clear our cookies as multiple users using the same terminal can sometimes mess with log ins etc.

I will get onto sorting this little issue out asap.

Last edited:

Stax

Flight Sergeant
Wobbly

Take your time, you do more than enough, if people can't work things out for themselves then they can just bloomin' well wait!

S

Standards

I wish some people had log in problems....... don't you! By the way STAX, who is it in your picture? Just curious. Not bi-curious!!

Standards!

Stax

Flight Sergeant
Standards said:
I wish some people had log in problems....... don't you! By the way STAX, who is it in your picture? Just curious. Not bi-curious!!

Standards!

Jimmy Rabbet, manager of the Committments from that classic movie about bringing Soul to the masses (and Imelda Quirkes ar5e coming over a fence)

C

Cat of Shadows

wobbly said:
There seems to be a problem on the home page at

http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/cmps_index.php

if you use the upper right in log in box it seems to log you in but doesnt allow you to post or see certain Gallery Pics.

If you have this problem please use the "LOG IN" block situated at top centre of the news section which should allow you to post and log in correctly.

I will get onto sorting this little issue out asap.

Wobbly, I echo Stax's sentiment about you doing more than enough fella, but I'm also having huge problems moving around the site when I use the "LOG IN" block situated at top centre of the news section.

On numerous occasions I have even got as far as submitting a thread and it throws up a 'cannot connect you to the server at this time' message.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Ok Cats,

Im off OOA as from next week so I will try and have a look into it before I go.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Ok, I have messed around with a few settings with regards to the 'Server Busy' issue. Please let me know if its still heppening.

C

Cat of Shadows

Have been on-line both at work and at home today fella, whatever you did seems to have rectified it.

Cheers. :pDT_Xtremez_30:

I

Inch High PI

I am having problems uploading animated GIFS, I used to have a fetching animated yoda but thought I would try something different. I then realised that yoda was much cooler and now I can't upload him anymore!!!

I think I may cry!:pDT_Xtremez_08:

Any ideas what the problem is???

As you can see I now have a gay dancing stormtrooper!

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Inchy, please start another thread as that has nothing to do with log in problems which this thread is about.

Can you upload any images at all?

C

Cat of Shadows

wobbly said:
Ok Cats,

Im off OOA as from next week so I will try and have a look into it before I go.

Wobbly old chap,

I think most of the goat users would benefit from knowing who's assisting in covering your 6 on the goat whilst your otherwise disposed.

Is there a pecking order of preferred contacts.

I appreciate you will wish to keep your hand very firmly on the tiller, but you're on det me olde chum and I think most of us here residing would not be upset if you felt you needed to ease off the reigns a little whilst away. (Not a slight on your capacity fella, just genuine concern)

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Looks like a hostile take over is in hand:pDT_Xtremez_25:

C

Cat of Shadows

A CLING NERD SHRON said:
Looks like a hostile take over is in hand:pDT_Xtremez_25:

Nerdy stop stirring, that's not what I was getting at and besides I wouldn't know where to start.....................I can only break the damn things!!

Strangely enough in this cynical world of ours, it was actually a genuine concern for Wobbly whilst he's on OOA and I thought everyone would wish to help cut him some slack if we could and he wanted/needed it. I think the lads done a b***** stirling job, why would someone want to remove him from that!!??

Just wondered who else there was out there who's a trusted user and known well to Wobbly who 'may' be able to help. Don't think there is any harm in that sentiment??

Last edited:
A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Well Sausage could do what ever it is you want to do. They are both at the same large AT place.:pDT_Xtremez_28:

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Hi there fellas.

I can still access the tinternet from our soft while Im away on a daily basis (Internet connection dependant) However, the Wing Co Comfy Chair Smyth, Bitburger, and a couple of Super Moderators like The Fomz and SirSaltyHelmet are at hand for any moderation tasks that need sorting (Thanks Fellas).

Anyway, I look forward to e-goat bringing a lot of smiles to my face over the next few months so keep up the good work everyone and heres to a long life for e-goat.

Cheers me dears!

Last edited:

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
A CLING NERD SHRON said:
Well Sausage could do what ever it is you want to do. They are both at the same large AT place.:pDT_Xtremez_28:

I would love to help out, but unfortunatelyI'll be joining Wobbly in the sandy place next month. ::/:

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Just a quick question. I've just finished a night shift and was having a quick look into the log in problems people are having. i have had a tinker with the site and I am now looking to see if its resolved any of the log in problems. Of course some IGS computers have cookie issues which isn't down to the goat.

So please, if you are still having problems please let me know by posting here.

Many thanks.......

wolfy

Warrant Officer
I have noticed that my post count appears to have stuck at 338 yet I have posted about 5 since then in different threads is there a problem or will it catch up later?