• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Libor fines to be given to Forces Charities

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I smell a general election on the horizon. Dave nd his trust fund cronies positioning to get the Forces on side before they go othe polls. £1.3m willdo alot to help... But to be honest... Its a drop in the ocean to them.

P

pie sandwich

I smell a general election on the horizon. Dave nd his trust fund cronies positioning to get the Forces on side before they go othe polls. £1.3m willdo alot to help... But to be honest... Its a drop in the ocean to them.

At least they are giving it to a charity that doesn't involve blind lesbian immigrants with 17 kids.

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
I still think that a Government who sends citizens to fight in its name is absolving itself of its responsibility by relying on charities to support its injured.

Of any political party.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Would getting the forces vote really be a deal maker/breaker? Of the % that actually vote it's hardly worth the bother...it's the great unwashed who will decide who gets in next time with middle-class England probably going to be sitting on the fence due to excessive taxation and inflation bothering their conscience when reviewing their traditional place for an 'X'