• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Layla

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Am I way off the mark here? Has this Lib-Dem slipped through the radar? Does she deserve a face like a plasterers radio

111.jpg

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
As with all such assessments, even ones that, during periods of complete sobriety, are borderline (as is this one) usual rules apply. My interpretation of said rules is that it will all be dependant on circumstances prevalent at the time that any assessment needs to be made.

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
Listen in yous lot. Yous needs to stop objectifying thems burds as sex objects and for yous owns titylation.

Thems have brayns and personalitees and everything and can doos everything mens does. I hasnt seen ones of them snap anyones spines yet, but there is this waf in thems Arr and Dee hanger whos looks like shes culd.

Yous all need to becom modern mens likes is is.

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
Listen in yous lot. Yous needs to stop objectifying thems burds as sex objects and for yous owns titylation.

Thems have brayns and personalitees and everything and can doos everything mens does. I hasnt seen ones of them snap anyones spines yet, but there is this waf in thems Arr and Dee hanger whos looks like shes culd.

Yous all need to becom modern mens likes is is.

I ran this through Google Translate and I’ve been reported for a hate crime. Thanks PS!

UlsterExile

Sergeant
heidiallen.jpg

Hedi Allen, isn't too shabby. Think its time to see which female MP's are worth a dab.

terence

Corporal
I've always had a thing for Nadine Dorries & Lianne Wood but my taste in women has always been questionable.

One thing's for sure though - I bet Dianne Abbot's not on anybody's list.

i,ve got quite a big list of valley commandos etc, but I can,t find a miss Abbot on it..

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Whilst we're on the subject of female MP's, how about Israel's Ayelet Shaked?

Z

8756791099185640360no.jpg

F170903MIS04.jpg
Now I won't deny that in the top photo she looks quite presentable; however in the lower one, with a lack of clarity about what she is carrying, I can't help feeling that she looks as though she's going after a man and he aint gonna like it when she gets him...…. unless he's a serious masochist, of course.... which I aint…..