• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Latest Update Jun 08 Problems Thread

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Yes it is, on the left hand navigation area.

Okay, Ive redone the links area now and I think all registered users and above can add links. So when you lot have a spare 5 minutes can you add any quality links you find that benefit our community in any way?

Mods, Smods and admins please keep a look out for dodgy links being submitted as you have full admin rights over this section.

Many thanks.

M

monobrow

Can't find anything to add a link on the page. Unless I'm missing something???

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Link.......

Link.......

Just having a look around and found an error (not sure how long it's been there, not a normal page i visit !).

Clicked on "Advertise on e-goat". read the stuff then clicked on "E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network Forums " to go back, it then comes up with "Invalid forum path specified! Please edit this file and be sure to include the correct path for your $forumpath variable."

Hope this helps.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Thanks Tashy mate i will look into it.

Mono, if you click into a category you should see a link on the blue bar saying "add entry" ..... next to search.

M

monobrow

Mono, if you click into a category you should see a link on the blue bar saying "add entry" ..... next to search.

Negative ghostrider.....

Attachments

• Untitled-2 copy.jpg
    Untitled-2 copy.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 0

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
E-Goat staff button comes up with a path error messsage Wobbs.:pDT_Xtremez_25:

G

grumpyoldb

Merchandise error........

Merchandise error........

When I try to enter the merchandise section, I get the following error..........

Invalid forum path specified! Please edit this file and be sure to include the correct path for your $forumpath variable.

Can anyone help, please?

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
This is likely to be me being a biff

Was fiddling with my avatar last night and nothing will work when I try and link to a pic. Comes back as invalid url. Tried getting my normal one of Pooky back and that says invalid too.

It'll only work for me if I save the image and use the browse option. This isn't my computer so don't want to do that.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I had exactly the same problem. See the thread Animated Avatars in the below link. I had to do the same as you. Download to desktop and upload to e-goat. Otherwise I kept getting the same as you. Invalid file or invalid url.

Check out this and see what Scaley Brat and Cooheed had to say about my efforts :pDT_Xtremez_14:

http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=13977

Also, when I copy and paste a link, I have to manually type the square brackets and url captions.

Never had to do that before.

What's gone wrong?

TW

Last edited:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
I had exactly the same problem. See the thread Animated Avatars in the below link. I had to do the same as you. Download to desktop and upload to e-goat. Otherwise I kept getting the same as you. Invalid file or invalid url.

Check out this and see what Scaley Brat and Cooheed had to say about my efforts :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Also, when I copy and paste a link, I have to manually type the square brackets and url captions.

Never had to do that before.

Example.

That's a direct copy and paste. in the working link above, I had to do as described above.

What's gone wrong?

TW

It's not an animated avatar, just a simple static picture, so wouldn't have thought there'd be a problem, never has before.

No links work and all give invalid url or file, lost avatar, signature and profile picture. Only way any picture will work is to save to the computer and upload using the browse button, as I said before though, this isn't my computer.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
It's not an animated avatar, just a simple static picture, so wouldn't have thought there'd be a problem, never has before.

No links work and all give invalid url or file, lost avatar, signature and profile picture. Only way any picture will work is to save to the computer and upload using the browse button, as I said before though, this isn't my computer.

You could always download it, upload to the goat and then delete from that puter ?

Crack on....................:pDT_Xtremez_09: