• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Latest Update Jun 08 Problems Thread

docbombhead

Sergeant
Wobbly, loving the gucci new smilies, any chance of a handbag one for us girlies and perhaps some of the gayers!!!:pDT_Xtremez_15:

And a kitchen sink one to make them feel at home when logged on and away from their primary tasks :pDT_Xtremez_15:

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Search ?

Search ?

Hi All,

Anyone else having fromlems with the "search forum" on front page ? Everytime i try and use it all i get is :

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

Crack on........................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Search works fine both at home and work for me tashy. Have a go at flushing your browser cache (Cler your tempoaroary Internet files and cookies etc)

M

monobrow

Pedant mode on...

When you log off, the dialogie box comes up "Undefined. Ok, Cancel"
Birthdays says "Array"

Pedant mode off...

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Pedant mode on...

When you log off, the dialogie box comes up "Undefined. Ok, Cancel"
Birthdays says "Array"

Pedant mode off...

I get the Undefined message when logging off from the button on the front page, but if you use the log out in the blue menu bar it comes up with the normal are you sure message

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Search works fine both at home and work for me tashy. Have a go at flushing your browser cache (Cler your tempoaroary Internet files and cookies etc)

Hi Wobbly,

Cleared cashe/cookies etc and tried in both IE and Firefox. The wierd thing is if I use the quick search on the page I get the error. If I go into advanced search it works......Hmmmmm

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
I will try and sort some stuff out over the next few days as I'm on shift at the moment.

The things with log out are indeed site problems.

As for Tashy's problems is anyone else having the same problem?

Can you tell me what browser and version you're using as well please TM?

M

monobrow

It's the front page box just above the calendar box. I got the same error on XP and Firefox 2.0.0.14.

Searching from the nav bar at the top or from the blue bar works fine.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Okay TM mate I will have to look further into this.

Mono, thsnks mate, I will have to look into that too. For now why don't you just click the search arrow on the very top (grey and silver) nav bar and use the drop down search box and let me know if you get the error then.

I still have to update the software modules for the front page side blocks and I've been pulling my hair out trying to reproduce the search fault on the main site faeture which seem to be working perfectly fine.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Okay TM mate I will have to look further into this.

Mono, thsnks mate, I will have to look into that too. For now why don't you just click the search arrow on the very top (grey and silver) nav bar and use the drop down search box and let me know if you get the error then.

I still have to update the software modules for the front page side blocks and I've been pulling my hair out trying to reproduce the search fault on the main site faeture which seem to be working perfectly fine.

Cheers Wobbly !

Have just tried the search from the nav bar and that works fine....tried the other straight after......same error.....really strange !

G

grumpyoldb

The search facilty works fine for me in both modes.
I.E. vers.7.0.5730.13

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
I've found he problem and will sort it over the next few days when I finish shift.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Right,

I've just removed all posts that aren't highlighting bugs in the system.

This thread is ONLY for problems encountered since the upgrade.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Thank you Mr Fomz.

Right, on with the fixing.

I've now sorted the logout bug on the home page.

I've also sorted out the search box problem on the right side of the home page.

Have I missed any?

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Not sure if this was before or after update, but has the radio disappeared?