• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Laarbruch cocktail.

G

grumpyoldb

Was asked the other day what went into making the cream soda cocktail popular out in Laarbruch? I can remember Vodka and Blackcurrant cordial, but think there was something else.

Can anyone help, please?

Ta!

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
Was asked the other day what went into making the cream soda cocktail popular out in Laarbruch? I can remember Vodka and Blackcurrant cordial, but think there was something else.

Can anyone help, please?

Ta!
We used to have one that was ...

Tall glass
Lots of ice
Double vodka (4 shots)
Double Bacardi (4 shots)
Lemonade to 1/2 inch from top
Very small splash of blackcurrent

But we called it Tizer.

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
We used to have one that was ...

Tall glass
Lots of ice
Double vodka (4 shots)
Double Bacardi (4 shots)
Lemonade to 1/2 inch from top
Very small splash of blackcurrent

But we called it Tizer.

And lush it was.

Better than a 'Swamp Monster' Vodka, Bacardi, Baileys and Pineapple juice to give it a crusty top. If I remember rightly.

G

gemarriott

We had a drink called "Sean" after the barman at the angling club in Akrotiri, Baileys, Vodka and Kokinelli equal measures in a pint pot and yammed:pDT_Xtremez_14:

G

grumpyoldb

We had a drink called "Sean" after the barman at the angling club in Akrotiri, Baileys, Vodka and Kokinelli equal measures in a pint pot and yammed:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Fookin' 'ell GEM. That should've been called short fuse. :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Rigga

Licensed Aircraft Engineer
1000+ Posts
Licensed A/C Eng
Brings back some good memories of sitting in the Footy Club Bar...

I remember "Strawberry Creams" - as Barch describes but with Strawberry Cordial - Just as lethal!

Me and my new friend drunk Five one night but couldnt get our legs to move at closing time...On the way back to the transit block in Singly Strasse he spent 5 hours in the Bus Stop opposite the Bar.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Due to being completely bluttered in a rugby club bar by the mixture my memory of the exact ingredients is hazy to say the least. But start with a very clean stainless steel bar bucket add 2 bottles vodka, 1 bottle grenadine, 1 bottle of that stuff that tastes of aniseed and changes colour when you add things to it, 2 large bottles of coke and small bottle of tonic. It looks horrible and doesn't taste much better but after some beers and the first few glasses it's fine. No idea why 1 tiny bottle of tonic is added.

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
Due to being completely bluttered in a rugby club bar by the mixture my memory of the exact ingredients is hazy to say the least. But start with a very clean stainless steel bar bucket add 2 bottles vodka, 1 bottle grenadine, 1 bottle of that stuff that tastes of aniseed and changes colour when you add things to it, 2 large bottles of coke and small bottle of tonic. It looks horrible and doesn't taste much better but after some beers and the first few glasses it's fine. No idea why 1 tiny bottle of tonic is added.

Stops Malaria.

spike7451

Flight Sergeant

That gopping Froggy stuff Pernot you mean..