• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kids sarnies

Soon To Leave

Proud To Serve
Spending time with some friends, they told me a few things that I found hard to believe. I couldn't believe that you can actually be arrested or "cautioned" for SAYING something that might be considered offensive to someone else. That "someone else", of course, only seems to include a protected minority group.

That 'someone else' does not have to be a member of a minority group to be offended and/or have you to be arrested or cautioned. We all have equal rights to complain even if we aren't 'affected'.