• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jihadi Jack

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
To quote Sgt Major Williams from it ain't half hot mum "Oh dear, how sad, never mind".
However it seems Jack's parents are unhappy with the conditions of the prison he and many of his former pals are incarcerated in.

How far from zero is your W.G.A.F. meter pointing?

Mustang

Corporal
Juding by the pictures the conditions are no worse than those that millions of refugees have to put up with. Indeed his conditions are better, he has a roof over his head instead of a tent and he gets fed.
Sympathy is in the dictionary, you know where.

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
There is considerable evidence online that that isn't him and is a chechen and the SDF forces confirm he is in a different prison.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Feel sorry for the criminal parents, who are obviously still suffering if they are searching for him, but he made choices and this is the outcome, if he’s not here then he’s either dead or in a similar prison.

If there was a cat in hells chance that we could prosecute him here, with a fair trial and an appropriate outcome then I’d say bring him back, but I can’t see that happening.

I think that if the region becomes stable and the full truth comes out, we are going to find out about some terrible atrocities, that people are going to find hard to dismiss whatever their beliefs.

Wobbly_Jon

Corporal
As fa as I'm concerned, each and everyone of them can rot in some sandy hell hole. This goes for those who supported, cover up and made excuses for them too. Nobody forced them to support ISIS, it was their choice. Now that their 'dream' of a return to the 'true path' has led them to suffering they all want to come home so they can ponce off the rest of us. Hopefully the UK Govt will show some balls and not bend to the wishes of the limpwrited liberal pinko do-gooders who will try to argue their case.