• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hump Shunting Yards?

E

Eskimo

What's this then fellow spotters...

Attachments

• dpm.jpg
    dpm.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 0
K

Kipper

Bridges glorious bridges

Bridges glorious bridges

Ahhhh My favourite - Bridges, all those beam and deck, cantilever, suspension - I just wish I had some 3D glasses

Attachments

• Bridge.JPG
    Bridge.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 0
bridges.....mmmmm

bridges.....mmmmm

Ahhhh My favourite - Bridges, all those beam and deck, cantilever, suspension - I just wish I had some 3D glasses

Call that a bridge...you need some steel girder action :pDT_Xtremez_23:

Attachments

• slide0001_image001.jpg
    slide0001_image001.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 0

woodgreen

LAC
Festive bridges

Festive bridges

That is not a bridge............

......now this is a perfect specimen......

Attachments

• 10ft-bridge-in-snow2.jpg
    10ft-bridge-in-snow2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 0

Who?

SNCO Odds and Sods
For all the old school, here's a bit of proper tac recce bridge spotting! :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Attachments

• bridge.JPG
    bridge.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 0
S

Snowball

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. I've just escaped the school and made it back to the relatively safe from work wing only to discover that my source of banter has been hijacked by people posting pictures of bridges!!! ARGH!

M

monobrow

These pictures of bridges are boring me so............

Last edited:

woodgreen

LAC
Oh dear oh dear oh dear. I've just escaped the school and made it back to the relatively safe from work wing only to discover that my source of banter has been hijacked by people posting pictures of bridges!!! ARGH!

....so having left the smell of onions........you must be missing this by now.........

Attachments

• Airfield.jpg
    Airfield.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 0
H

HansBwix

Crikey, I know I've been away doing stuff with the swing winged harbinger of death for a while but what's with the Medmenham and Horus TDW type stuff at the land of dogging and onions? (Showing my ignorance here and will accept shoeings for not reading through any glossies that were sent from the Ivory Tower!) What was wrong with Japs Eye and Jake? OK, silly question there - what was wrong with the names?

Please help a dazed and confused one!

F

FACer

Ears!

Ears!

Now this is what the other half (of the branch) think of!

barlock01.jpg

A small well done to whoever comes up with the NATO reporting name for this one.