• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hump Shunting Yards?

S

Standards

stella said:
do tell more oh wise one - details are needed

If you are asking me to tell more then short of saying his (or her) name then what more do you need to find out who we are talking about? Your branch isn't THAT big is it?

Standards!

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
"If you are asking me to tell more then short of saying his (or her) name then what more do you need to find out who we are talking about?"

Put it this way, I used to get up an hour earlier everyday to hate him that little bit more (or her)

S

Standards

stella said:
we're small but perfectly formed thank you very much!

The one from Ynys Mon was perfectly formed! WOOF WOOF!

Standards!

I

Inch High PI

Who cares about cr*p IntOs when you can look at pictures like this. Splaffff!

S

Standards

A simple one level canal lock. Not too many problems encountered here. Just ensure that the bottom gate is locked before filling from the top or you will empty the canal above.

Standards!

I

Iron Felix

PI Heaven

PI Heaven

Well I don't know about you but I always get excited when I go past Newark: road over rail, rail over waterway, water treatment plant, a bit of a lock thingy and a sugar beet factory thrown in to boot. Doesn't come much better than than that...

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

What about the flat-shunted yards? Much better in my opinion.

Stax

Flight Sergeant
Iron Felix said:
Well I don't know about you but I always get excited when I go past Newark: road over rail, rail over waterway, water treatment plant, a bit of a lock thingy and a sugar beet factory thrown in to boot. Doesn't come much better than than that...

Have you ever worked out the anagram for Newark?

Just a thought!

I

Iron Felix

Newark Blues

Newark Blues

Outstanding Maestro. The fun you must have with African leaders' names...

This is what I call a Hump Shunting Yard!

Ohh yerrrr!

Halloween%20at%20the%20Ghost%20Bar-Bunnies%20on%20the%20roof-%20Photo%20Illustration.jpg

Shunt! Now thats a very dirty word!

Stax

Flight Sergeant
Moist!, now thats a filthy word, crevasse! that's another and as for Felch, well least said soonest mended as my old granny used to be fond of quoting.

I

Inch High PI

Marshalloftheraf said:
This is what I call a Hump Shunting Yard!

Ohh yerrrr!

Halloween%20at%20the%20Ghost%20Bar-Bunnies%20on%20the%20roof-%20Photo%20Illustration.jpg

Shunt! Now thats a very dirty word!

See where that birds are standing, I was nearly sick there!!!:D Curse those witch doctors!!!

M

Me!

It would have been far better if you'd taken a few steps back and puked over the balcony!!! Would sick kill someone standing underneath it if it had fallen 52 floors????

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

"Crevasse" aint dirty but "Crevice" is..................

Melchett: (coming out from behind the map) `Security' isn't a dirty word,
Blackadder. `Crevice' is a dirty word, but `security' isn't.

Edmund: So, in the name of security, sir, everyone who enters the room has
to have his bottom fondled by this drooling pervert.

Darling: Only doing my job, Blackadder.

Edmund: Oh, well, how lucky you are, then, that your job is also your hobby.

Melchett: Now there's another dirty word: `job'!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

I

Inch High PI

Me! said:
It would have been far better if you'd taken a few steps back and puked over the balcony!!! Would sick kill someone standing underneath it if it had fallen 52 floors????

I don't know but I might text TIB and ask her to neck a couple of witch doctors then set up an experiment!! A new vegas attraction!!

Inch high - You fibber!

You wern't nearly sick there on witch doctor! Its a different bar!

The piccy is the ghost bar with the glass floor - WD are at voodoo which you can see in the background...
Tsch! Call yourself a PI? Eyes weapons? Whats you weapon? A rotten sardine in a wet paper bag? Girl