• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hillarious website EGS friendly too!!!

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
One of my bosses has just sent me this link to some of the funniest things I have read in ages!

www.damnyouautocorrect.com

Absolutely brilliant and it's updated everyday!! Long boring night shifts have just been made better!! :)

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Any chance you could post some examples? My company's IT Fascists have blocked the site due to its "adult / mature content"....so any screen shots you could put up would make a very stressed individual very happy!

N

NotAnIDOYet

Any chance you could post some examples? My company's IT Fascists have blocked the site due to its "adult / mature content"....so any screen shots you could put up would make a very stressed individual very happy!

Not Paradigm friendly either!

T

The Masked Geek

Here's a few for you:

Attachments

• mothers-day-fail.jpg
    mothers-day-fail.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 0
  • bulk-up.jpg
    bulk-up.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 0
  • nocunt.jpg
    nocunt.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 0
  • not-auto.jpg
    not-auto.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 0

Dragoon

Sergeant
Thank you RAFBird, that is making my shift go a lot better now, very funny!

EDIT: Geeze, I'm crying with laughter at some of those, freudian slips aplenty! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Last edited: