• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hello..

Sorry for the late response.

Thank you all very much for your help. I am still in the process and have my selection interview on the 28th :)

I have been preparing hard and hope I don't fall at the final hurdle of this stage. I really hope I succeed.

Thanks for the support (Y)

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Good luck mate... Its all yours to lose, so don't fcuk it up.

Let us know how you get on.

Good morning to you all and seasons greetings 😁.

just a quick little update, I have now received my date for my 3 day PRTC which will be in February. It's all getting real now.

Hope you all have had a good Christmas 🎄 🍻

TG9opsy

LAC
Good morning to you all and seasons greetings .

just a quick little update, I have now received my date for my 3 day PRTC which will be in February. It's all getting real now.

Hope you all have had a good Christmas  

I had my PRTC in February, too. Weather was disgusting!!

You'll have a nice summer Phase One, though.

All the best.

Brtc

Brtc

Hey guys just a quick update.
Iam currently on week 5 of my basic training. Start week 6 on Tuesday. It's going so fast. And we are all averaging about 4-5 hours sleep a night. Haha. Really enjoying it but can't wait to get out into the Real RAF :) it's going so quickly which is a good thing. Got a good intake and a good flight. So it's going rather quickly. 3 days into recruit training I got senior man which went really well and I hear it goes onto the end of BRTC report for phase two, Which Iam hoping will help with promotions. I don't know.

Anyway just stopped by to by to say hi 👍🏼

norfolkred1

Sergeant
PP. Some of the people you meet in training will become some of the best mates you will ever meet and who will be there for you in your time of need. Luckily you have FB and Mobiles to keep contct with. I would suggest you get a copy of your photos and get each one to put their names on. I still keep contacts with mates from 1980 and consider them as nearest and dearest and know they are just a call away. Enjoy your training and treasure the time.