• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hard as nails??...

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Ladies and Gents of the goat I have somehow been coaxed into doing the Royal_Marines_Commando_Challenge which consists of completing the Royal Marines Commando's Endurance Training Course at Woodbury common near CTC Lympstone.

We are going to be raising money for the Devon Air Ambulance Trust. I know that some of lovely lot have already sponsored me for a 10k run this year but I'm hoping that you wont mind digging deep again and helping me raise a bit more cash for yet another very worthy cause and one which I hope none of us will ever have to benefit from!

If any of you would like to sponsor me (even if it's only 10p every penny counts as they say) then please_click_here and sponsor away.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer support. :pDT_Xtremez_19:

Jarhead

LAC
RAF Bird good luck with the Commando challenge, I had a few mates do it last year and they said it was a quality day.

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Firestorm I hope with this banter you are throwing a quid my way and clicking on the link! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

PS... no dandruff in the shoes I'm a clean little RAF Bird! : )

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Bump as I'm pretty sure the irish logster would like to sponsor me... c'mon lads and lasses click on the link please. x

I

irishlogster

Bump as I'm pretty sure the irish logster would like to sponsor me... c'mon lads and lasses click on the link please. x

OOO u cheeky cow!! I work on the bloody ambulances lol Int that enuff... :pDT_Xtremez_21: Anyway how did u get a big house like that??? U up the duff again?

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
When will you girls ever realise that the easiest way to get sponsorship out of a bloke is by flashing yer boobs. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

If you click on my profile there's a pic of my boobies there. If you sponsor me I'll let you have a free grope! Cmon TMG I even agreed with you in another thread has gotta be worth a couple of your finest pounds eh? ;)

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Off Topic
OOO u cheeky cow!! I work on the bloody ambulances lol Int that enuff... :pDT_Xtremez_21: Anyway how did u get a big house like that??? U up the duff again?

How does working on t'ambulances get you out of sponsoring me or did you just want to drop that one in there? Now stop boasting and show me the colour of your money. Cmon Irish I know your not that tight! ;)

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Just a little bump... c'mon guys.. I know there are a few of you out there with a quid or 2 to spare..... :pDT_Xtremez_19:

This thread has so far had 345 views.. if every one of you had sponsored me a quid I'd be doing very well in my quest. :)

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Just a little bump... thanks to all them who have sponsored me. I run it this Saturday so would appreciate any last couple of quid I could gather :)

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Just wanted to thank everyone who was kind enough to sponsor me. Saturday was fab. Bloody hard work and every bone in my body aches now but was brilliant fun none the less and I'd definately recommend it to anyone for next year..... In fact we're already talking of putting a team in again.

Anyway again a huge thanks to them who spared me some of their hard earned it's easy enough doing the rum but giving your money away is a big deal. So i owe you all next time your raising money for these good causes.